Chapter 86: Return

"Who is this Asian model?"

"Those legs are the most beautiful I have ever seen...they should be awarded number one in the world!"

"Oh! My! God! Is this an angel pretending to be a devil? This sight is so stunning and beautiful."

Y/N exuded complete confidence. Especially when she stepped onto the stage, it was like she had turned into another person; she was practically born for the runway.

Through the look in her eyes and the aura that emanated from her body, she effectively displayed the heart and soul of the clothes she was wearing.

The church erupted in an applause.

Many of the foreigners even started screaming and cheering as they stood up with their hands in the air.

As for the incident Jimin and Jong-In were worried about, it did not happen. Instead, the person that was walking awkwardly, was the male model, Gabe.

Atop the stage, Y/N's eyes momentarily fell upon Jimin. With a simple glance, the couple understood each other; no words were needed.

I will not miss any of your turning points; I won't let you stand on the stage facing your battles on your own, without anyone cheering you on.  And, if you fail and everyone is ridiculing you...I will definitely be here to help you back up!

Y/N looked at Jimin's practically perfect face and was tempted to give him a smile. But, because of the clothes she was wearing, she could only reveal a provocatively evil and charming smile.

This smile drove the audience crazy.

Afterwards, Y/N and Gabe swapped positions; this was another opportunity for him to act, but...as Jimin and Jong-In clenched their fists nervously, it appeared Gabe had no intention to do anything...

He simply turned around and walked back down the runway.

Even as Y/N's figure disappeared into the backstage, the audience still had her image clearly imprinted in their minds for a good few minutes afterwards. Their minds were filled with her presence, her face, her unbelievably beautiful long legs, and her evil smile.

****

Meanwhile, Jennie was still waiting to see Y/N being turned into a joke. However, the photo she received, was of Y/N being treated like a queen as she stunned the audience with her beauty. She also saw the praises from the fashion industry big-shots that were present at the show, "The purest soul on the runway."

Not long after, Jennie made a phone call to Gabe's manager asking him why they did not follow through with their plan.

"We told you in advance that we couldn't guarantee success," the man responded in English.

"Fuck you, foreigner!" Jennie yelled before emptying the glass of red wine in her hands into her mouth.

It was like Y/N was born to antagonize her; the more she tried to suppress Y/N, the more popular she got!

This time, on HOPE's show, she even skyrocketed in fame!

This meant Y/N had advanced to a level above the other A-Grade models back in Seoul.

In the meantime, Jennie was still being attacked online, day and night, because of the article that was sitting at the top of entertainment news headlines.

On top of everything, some of the fashion industry big-shots that were sitting in the audience started declaring that this Asian model was going to erupt in popularity around the world!