Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed

After the launch ceremony was over, TQ's editor recommended Y/N to multiple fashion companies and personalities as they mingled amongst the guests. During one of their conversations, Taehyung couldn't help but ask out of curiosity, "Where is your manager? May I meet him, I feel like we got along really well during our conversations."

After hearing Taehyung's request, she was dumbfounded for a moment as she looked around the hall for Jimin. Finally, she spotted him clinking wine glasses with a group of successful personalities. Their eyes met as Jimin looked at her caringly.

He seemed to be asking her: What's wrong?

Y/N quickly shook her head. The husband and wife understood each other's thoughts: I was just trying to see where you were.

Jimin's lips curved to an attractive angle before turning back to the man beside him and continuing his conversation.

Y/N also turned her attention back to TQ's editor and replied, "He is overseas. Next time I will definitely introduce you."

"OK, I look forward to it..."

He's right here, Y/N thought to herself. However, if she was to tell anyone the CEO of JinHit Entertainment was her manager, no one would believe her.

Rosé and the others sat in a corner watching Y/N the entire time. Because of Y/N, no matter where they went, as soon as they heard they were from GC Entertainment, people would give them a look that said: So it's you, the stupid agency that suppressed your own artist.

Seeing all the attention Y/N had gained, they were filled with regret...

Hence, the Jeon siblings were too ashamed to walk around anymore. But this meant, Yoona was missing out on the opportunity to make friends.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Yoona tried to loosen herself from the siblings' control because she and Mr. Lim had already been sending messages through their eyes a good few times.

"Go ahead," Jungkook did not question the woman that slept by his side at all.

Yoona lowered her head as she stood up. As she passed by Mr. Lim she deliberately brushed the back of her hand against his. The two entered the bathroom one after another. Not long after, some ambiguous pants could be heard coming from the women's bathroom...

"After the Annual Model Awards Ceremony is over, I want to leave GC Entertainment and join Creative Century."

During their moment of passion, Yoona set her price; she knew men were the most vulnerable at times like this.

"Sure," the man replied from behind her, "But are you sure you won't miss your little boyfriend?"

"He's always just been a stepping stone for me."

"Haha, you sure are ruthless..."

The two spent half an hour in the bathroom before tidying themselves up and walking out. Jungkook and Rosé were busy chatting to some guests so they didn't take notice of her. Yoona did not rush back to them, she just sat to the side by herself as she observed everything that was happening in the hall.

After the Bright Night Gala, Y/N's value would definitely go up, but in the end, she still did not possess any big awards. Even though Star Age were determined to get Y/N, if Yoona was to sign on with Creative Century, it would mean she'd have better resources than Y/N.

When that time comes....she would definitely make Y/N experience how being stepped all over and humiliated felt like.

Seeing Yoona sitting quietly, Rosé held onto her wine glass as she returned to her side. Her voice sounded a little surprised, "You don't seem to be the low-profile type, what are you thinking?"