Chapter 69: LM

Jong-In and Mina returned to the hotel opposite. As they neared their rooms, Jong-In's footsteps became uneven, it seemed he was hesitating about something. Seeing his actions, Mina couldn't help but snicker before placing her hands behind her back and lifting her eyebrows at him, "If there's something you are curious about, then ask."

"I want to know if President Park is married? Is he serious with Y/N or is he just playing around?"

"He's married..." Mina replied casually.

"Then how can Y/N continue to be with him..."

"If you want to know, then listen to me carefully. The person he is married to is Y/N. They are husband and wife," Mina rolled her eyes. "When I first found out I was even more surprised than you. I even thought at one point, in order to get back at her jerk of an ex-boyfriend, she had married herself to an old sleazebag. It was only later that I found out Y/N had married Big Boss. However, Y/N does not wish to reveal their relationship. At the moment, they have a hidden marriage status."

After hearing Mina's response, Jong-In let out a gentle chuckle.

How much more did Y/N have hidden from him?

"Jong-In, it wasn't easy for Y/N to get to where she is today; she depended on her own ability. Although she is the wife of Big Boss, she is still a professional model. So, I hope you can treat her the same as you did before."

Jong-In glanced at Mina. He realized she had a deep understanding for Y/N.

"This secret, I will take to the grave," Jong-In did not intend to treat Y/N any differently. If she was someone that wanted quick success and benefits, there was so much she could have done; she didn't need to waste time on fighting like this.

But in reality...Y/N was Y/N. Even if she was married to Park Jimin, she still had an aura that belonged to herself.

However, he couldn't deny, Jimin being Y/N's husband was definitely unexpected...

Here he was, thinking the man behind Y/N was living off her. In the end, it turned out she had married the most powerful man in the entertainment industry...

Absolutely unbelievable!

Jong-In felt like his face was swollen from Y/N's face-slap.

Of course, this wasn't the first time he had been slapped in the face by her.

.....

Because of the incident with the photography team, Her Vision's shoot was temporarily postponed. Y/N had no idea what Jimin had said to 'Her Vision', but at least, word had not spread back to Korea about him dealing with the photographer; in fact, not even a word was leaked.

This was consistent with Jimin's principles; if he wanted to do something, there was nothing he couldn't do.

Y/N gently sighed as she continued to wait for Jimin. It was not until it was late into the night did he finally return to the hotel. Seeing Y/N standing on the windy balcony with thin clothing, he immediately grabbed a blanket and walked out to wrap her up tightly, "Are you planning to kill me with anger? Huh?"

Y/N gently laughed as she replied, "No one wants to anger you, you are doing this to yourself."

Jimin gave her a slightly disheartened look as she took advantage of the situation to grab onto his hand and explain seriously, "You know I need you more than anyone. It's because I need you that I don't want you to help me in this way..."

"I know what you're thinking. But it's impossible for me to watch you suffer and stand idly by. If it was you, would you be able to watch me being bullied?"