Chapter 61: Dreaming

Late at night. October's weather had begun to cool down. Y/N stood by the window in thin clothing as she finished talking to Jong-In on the phone. At this time, a pair of arms wrapped her in a warm embrace as it covered her with a night robe, protecting her from the cold.

"Min...I've secured Her Vision's front cover," in the safety of Jimin's arms, she leaned back without hesitation. Her voice was casual and at ease, "But, why do I feel like this is all too good to be true?"

"Your results are obvious. There is nothing to doubt." After speaking gently, Jimin stretched out his long arms, wrapped them around Y/N's neck and pulled her in tighter.

"But, I need to go do the shoot in Moscow...I don't like the cold," Y/N buried herself in Y/N's embrace and clung onto his arms.

"Do you want me to come with you? With someone warming your bed, would you still be cold?" Jimin whispered into Y/N's ear.

Y/N giggled as she nodded her head, "You are like a heater...with you around, there is no way I would be cold. In fact, I will be extra warm."

Jimin gently kissed her ear, completely satisfied with her response, before leading her to their bed, "Go to bed early. Tomorrow will be the day you officially become a model of HYPE, you need plenty of energy."

"After signing with HYPE, I will gain higher grade resources. Does that mean...I will be another step closer to you?"

"Of course...you have worked hard, honey."

With Jimin's assurance, Y/N was satisfied as she lay on the bed beside him.

However...even Jong-In had noticed the uncertainty in Editor Lin's eyes earlier, so there was no way, someone as observant as Y/N, didn't know what was actually going on. Deep in her heart, she had already given up hope on securing the front cover. But, Editor Lin unexpectedly changed her mind, even with the dangers of canceling a contract...

What could the reason be for this?

It must be because of pressure from Jimin and assistance from JinHit. Or else, there would be no way Editor Lin would change her mind so easily.

Y/N already guessed it all, that's why she said she felt everything was too good to be true. But since Jimin didn't want to reveal what he had done...she told herself to act dumb for once.

How can you possibly crush a heart that simply wants to love and adore you?

So, even though Jimin had made her use her background, she no longer cared what others thought...

At least, in front of a despicable person like Kim Jisoo, she didn't want to care so much.

Tomorrow, Jennie was to announce that she'd be officially joining HYPE. She was excited to see the amusing look on Jisoo and Hyunjin's faces. After all, this was the one thing they had done so much to try and prevent from happening.

.....

The second half of the night. The night sky was washed by heavy rain. Hyunjin was already asleep, however, he was suddenly awoken by an urgent knocking on the door.

He put on his robe and opened the door. There leaning against his doorway was a drunk Jisoo; her body wreaked of alcohol.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin scrunched up his brows.

"With the grand homecoming ceremony Jennie has organized for Jong-In tomorrow, I refuse to believe that you don't feel even a tiny bit upset," she stumbled into his home holding a bottle of alcohol. "Did you hear? Jong-In stole my contract today, do you know what this means? It means he will exact his revenge!"