Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha

Jimin had ordered his people to prepare a bunch of dresses for Y/N. He even personally picked out a gold-patterned strapless dress with a white lining. The pattern resembled an oriental ink painting. As the dress gave off a strong oriental aura, once worn on Y/N's body, she completely exuded the classic elegance of an oriental beauty - there was no doubt they matched perfectly. Paired with her slender waist and long legs...her feminine beauty and charm, in an instant, emanated from her body like a fragrance in the wind.

Jimin stood behind Y/N and used his chest to firmly press against her back as he wrapped his hands around her waist - not willing to let go, "You are like a piece of art."

"It's because you have good taste," Y/N returned the praise. She never knew Jimin understood her to this extent - he knew Secret wanted to shoot the Oriental Trend and knew Secret humiliated her for being a newcomer - so, he intentionally picked out this dress for them to see, by not picking Y/N, they had made a huge loss.

"Why must you be a model, I just want to keep you to myself," Jimin placed his chin on Y/N's shoulder and complained.

"Look who's talking, why not mention that even Rosé was going crazy at the sight of you?" Y/N immediately complained back before she let out a laugh, "Don't worry, aren't we only allowed to have physical contact with each other?"

"Of course." After speaking, Jimin turned Y/N around and kissed her lips as they stood before the mirror, the two were extremely affectionate. Y/N could see her own expression through the mirror; Jimin's kiss really brought a person pleasure. Most importantly, whether it was affectionate or passionate, his lips belonged to only her. Just the thought of another woman kissing him made her heart uneasy.

"That's enough, I'm going to be late," Y/N's face flushed red as she gently pushed Jimin away from herself.

"When you get home, you better think of a way to compensate me," Jimin released her from his embrace.

Y/N nodded as she kissed Jimin on the ear, "You can have whatever compensation you want..."

The photography exhibition was to be held at 7pm inside one of America's abandoned parks. Y/N arrived not too late nor too early because, by the time she handed over her invite, there were already loads of famous people inside. Of course, amongst these people were her mentor, Ms. Bertha.

Everyone was trying their best to stand out, but most of them had a Western style. Only Y/N was dressed in a charming oriental mini dress, immediately drawing the attention of people around her, including...the person in charge of Secret who had just rejected her earlier that day, Maisie.

She walked over to Y/N holding a glass of champagne with an amused expression before she spoke in a ridiculing tone, "I never thought, for the sake of the front cover of our magazine, you would follow me all the way here."

Y/N laughed gently in a dignified manner, "I think you have misunderstood, Miss Maisie."

"I don't think so. You obviously knew our theme would be the Oriental Trend so you deliberately dressed like this and appeared here. Unfortunately, once I've made a decision, I don't take it back." Maisie thought, when Y/N said she would regret, she was referring to her appearance at this moment. Although she was indeed beautiful, Secret wasn't going to change their mind for the sake of one model.

"Also, GC's President Jeon said you have a bad personality. Judging by what I see before me, he is right, you are indeed taking advantage of the situation to promote yourself."

"I've said it already, my appearance today has nothing to do with Secret," Y/N emphasized again with a louder voice attracting the attention of Ms. Bertha, who was currently showing some guests around the exhibition.