Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal

The next morning, the scandal between GC's two models had already been replaced by the new headlines of the day. While at the same time, Jungkook and Yoona's rumors had been covered up by GC's PR - the hype of entertainment news had always dissipated as quickly as it appeared. However...due to Y/N's responsible attitude of standing out and taking on all blame, she had gained herself a huge number of new fans. These fans were now searching online for Y/N's old appearances and photos...

No one noticed, Y/N at this moment, was slowly making a comeback.

Especially during the Crown's Star Show, her performance had definitely surpassed all the current hottest models. Her new fans felt it was unfair for Y/N to go to waste, so they all started sharing her videos online while contacting HF. After seeing the videos of Y/N, HF was amazed by her beauty. In particular, after seeing Y/N's multitude of photos and poses, the designer that had got angry at her on the day of the show suddenly realized how well she matched his jewelry....it was like they were made for each other.

HF's designer pondered for a little bit. His judgment was previously affected by GC's lies, but now that he had time to calm down and think about it, Y/N's elegance and professionalism were definitely better suited to the theme of the Crown's Star.

Also, because of Y/N's attitude towards admitting wrong, HF had developed a sense of trust towards her.

So, the higher-ups of HF quickly gathered together for a meeting to discuss swapping the spokesperson. In the end...they came to a consensus. A phone call was made to the office of the president of Golden Closet Entertainment.

"Mr Eugene, Yoona is almost recovered from her injuries. The release of your new product definitely won't be delayed..."

"No, I'm not calling about that. Mr. Jeon, we would like to swap spokesperson. We would like to swap Yoona for Y/N!" he said in perfect English.

After hearing the request, Jungkook didn't know how to react, "No, Mr. Eugene, I don't think that's right"

"We haven't officially signed the contract yet. If you are not willing to swap for Y/N, we'd rather cancel this collaboration and look for another company to work with."

"We have other models, ones that are more famous than Yoona...."

"We only want Y/N"

Mr. Eugene was set on his decision, leaving Jungkook with no choice but to agree. However, this deal was originally Yoona's means of securing the Top Ten Model Awards, who would have thought Y/N would end up benefiting instead. With this change, Yoona was definitely going to throw a tantrum.

The news quickly spread to Mina: HF had made a call to Jungkook's office requesting to swap spokesperson. So, when she spoke to Y/N on the phone, she was exceptionally excited, "Y/N, Y/N, you got the deal!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Kim Yoona isn't going to let this happen so easily." Y/N didn't let her guard down, even though she had the situation in the palm of her hands.

News of HF's request to swap spokesperson quickly spread throughout the industry...

Jimin also heard the news during his downtime. To him, if his company received the HF spokesperson deal, even the lowest-ranked model wouldn't bat an eyelid. But, to Y/N, it meant she had successfully retrieved what belonged to her from Yoona. So, he immediately made a phone call to Y/N, "You did well."

She gave a gentle laugh and then gratefully replied, "To be praised by you makes me happier than anything else."

"I will wait for you...to get back to the number one spot."

This time, Y/N simply responded with two words: "I will!" It was time to return to GC to face Yoona's ugly attitude.

At the time the word was being spread, Yoona was still sleeping sweetly in Jungkook's home. Last night, she had run directly from the hospital to his house and used guilt to hold on to him for the entire night – not letting him make any phone calls to Y/N. Anything she had in her grasp, others...shouldn't dream of taking – especially Y/N, who always seemed to be against her.