Chapter 56: Just Sixteen

Manipulated by Sunmi's pity act, the discussions online about Y/N gradually grew more and more intense. However, there were still quite a few opposing voices. After all, with Y/N's current status, it didn't make sense for her to target a small-time model. So, Y/N's fans directly accused Sunmi of creating hype. Of course, because of this accusation, she once again started crying, resulting in an uproar among fans from both sides, as well as onlookers.

That night, Star Age received Y/N's gift for Sunmi. Upon seeing the gift, Sunmi's manager smirked, "There's even a card attached. Seems like Y/N is honestly wary of you."

She scoffed, but still glanced over in interest.

Y/N is shameless!

"I never imagined Y/N would actually act accordingly; she even did something to benefit her enemy," Sunmi's manager was a tall and skinny man who hadn't been in his role for long.

"That's obviously a stupid thing to do." she removed the bottle from the gift box and instructed her assistant to find something not so pleasant to put inside. She then winked at her manager, "This was what Y/N actually sent me; she wanted to give me a warning."

Her manager's eyes opened wide. He suddenly felt Sunmi was quite terrifying. Was she really just 16-years-old?

"You've already reaped benefits from the situation and Y/N even sent you a gift, shouldn't you stop while you're ahead? The entire GC was brought down by Y/N, do you think she's actually afraid of you?"

Sunmi turned to her manager with a look of ridicule, "How could you be my manager if you are so cowardly?"

"If you believe I am not up to your standards, feel free to speak to the president and get me replaced." After her manager spoke, he left her waiting room. At only 16-years-old, this girl already knew how to scheme against others; when he thought about it, she was indeed frightening.

She watched as her manager left and let out a grunt of disdain, "So what if it's Y/N? I'm still so small, aren't the public going to protect me anyway?" After speaking, Sunmi took the bottle of fragrance away and said to her assistant, "Take a photo of all this, place it online and say Y/N sent them to me."

Her assistant was the same age as her. Upon hearing her instructions, she was slightly shocked.

"But..Y/N actually sent..."

"The public doesn't care about the truth, they just want entertainment and tears..." Sunmi shrugged disapprovingly before lifting her leg to kick her assistant, "Quick, go do it..."

Her assistant tolerated the kick and held back her anger as she completed the task she was given. Of course, Sunmi was taking advantage of the fact that she was still young; thinking she could continue to use Y/N to create hype and do whatever she wanted. But...things weren't always so ideal in the real world.

Y/N had given her a last chance, but she did not take it.

Instead, she bypassed her agency and impulsively posted online about how Y/N had sent her a hoax to warn and provoke her. She then went on to claim that she was terrified and started crying...

This time...the netizens exploded in anger. They thought Y/N really didn't let a child off. It was bad enough that she humiliated Sunmi, yet here she was using horrible methods like this to seek revenge - she had taken things too far.

The post was made in the middle of the night. At this time, Y/N was fast asleep when she was awoken by a phone call from Jennie. She had called to notify her of what was happening online.

Y/N freed herself from Jimin's embrace and pulled out her phone. Insulting phrases like 'Y/N get lost', 'Slut Y/N', 'Bitch Y/N' were all over the internet. This was because they believed she had bullied a young girl, who had just turned 16. The 'Mini-Y/N' incident escalated.