Chapter 34: 70% Similar

The next day, Y/N met up with the photographer sent from the US by Maisie and started work on the front cover of Secret's October Issue. Afterwards, all she had left to do with ISN was a stage event. Whereas, TQ's front cover, was to be shot after the Bright Night Gala.

Regarding the Bright Night Gala, GC handled it with a low-profile. After all, there were so many big shots and superstars attending, they had to remain modest; unlike last time when Yoona shamelessly compared herself to someone famous. Above all, they didn't want Y/N to pick up on any clues. So this time around, they decided not to speak about it openly...

"If it wasn't because you broke up with Y/N, according to her current fame and popularity, it wouldn't be hard to make her into an international supermodel. As a result, GC would also go up in value. However, look what happened now," Rosé looked at the comments about Y/N online. Fans were contacting GC through all different methods, asking them about Y/N's current state; Rosé honestly felt it was a waste.

Worst of all, Y/N was always up against GC....and always seemed to get in the way.

"Noona, I have a plan. After the awards ceremony, Yoona will be going overseas to study. When that time comes, I'm not sure how long Y/N will stick around. So, I want to train a newcomer. Let's look for someone that resembles Y/N and we will utilize her fame to debut our newcomer. After all, Y/N is already 26 years old, whereas the newcomer we find will have unlimited possibilities..."

Rosé looked at Jungkook; she suddenly realized her younger brother still had some use. At least at this important moment, he managed to suggest something useful.

"In that case, I'll instruct my staff to prepare a newcomer," Rosé responded. "Since Y/N is still one of our models, we should make use of her."

"Definitely..."

"Tomorrow will be the Bright Night Gala, hopefully, nothing goes wrong. According to Y/N's current status, if she was to appear at the event, she will definitely gain even more fans. That will definitely be unfavorable for us," Rosé's eyes looked full of schemes. "Y/N, is indeed hard to control."

Jungkook didn't know how to respond. But, to be exact, the thing he really didn't know, was the true Y/N.

After all, in the past few years, to him, Y/N appeared to be like a sheep that allowed others to tell her what to do. On top of that, everything she did, revolved around him. But, he noticed...ever since the relationship between him and Yoona was revealed...Y/N was no longer the same Y/N.

"Noona, I'm still not sure. I need to ask Mina about Y/N's schedule tomorrow night and make sure she won't make an appearance at the Bright Night Gala."

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about the words Y/N had said the previous day...words that seemed to have a hidden meaning...

He wasn't certain if Y/N knew they had torn her invitation.

"Ring her then," Rosé nodded.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed a number he hadn't dialed for a long time, it was Mina's number, "What does Y/N have planned for tomorrow night?"

"She will be shooting Secret's October front cover," Mina responded calmly. "As she needs to shoot a night scene, the shoot will take place at 8pm. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Take good care of her in case she is affected by not being invited to the Bright Night Gala."

Hearing these words through the phone, Mina felt disgusted. It was obvious he wanted to know Y/N's whereabouts tomorrow night, yet he pretended he cared about her.

So fake...

"What did Jungkook say?"

At this moment, Y/N was currently applying her makeup in the waiting room as Secret's shoot had already begun. As Maisie was aware of Y/N's situation, she instructed her team to cooperate accordingly and make sure to help Y/N.