Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui

After confirming Happy Together's appearance time, Y/N went to a few magazines that were arranged by Jong-In for some interviews. In the evening, Y/N suddenly received a message from Jimin, "Come to Crown Hotel tonight, I have booked a candlelit dinner."

She glanced at the date on her phone before smiling, "What is it? It's not like today is our wedding anniversary..."

"I want to show you the best view in Seoul."

Y/N put away her phone and turned to look at Mina and Jong-In. She originally wanted him to drive her to JinHit, but Mina suddenly said, "My grandfather has come to Seoul to visit me...I need to hurry home."

"How about we go see your grandfather together."

"No need. Y/N, according to your popularity, you have fans everywhere you go, you should let my grandfather off," Mina pressed her palms together and did an exaggerated praying gesture.

Y/N let out a gentle laugh as she said to her, "In that case, have fun with your grandfather. I'll give you 2 days off."

"OK," Mina nodded as she smiled sweetly.

Afterwards, Y/N instructed Jong-In to drop off Mina before driving her to JinHit. After Jimin appeared, Kai quickly retreated and handed Y/N over to him.

He had recently been preoccupied with investigating the truth behind Jieun's death.

Jimin and Y/N boarded the car. The couple smiled at each other. Upon arriving at Crown Hotel, they drove the car through the VIP entrance. He originally intended on handing the car keys to the valet, but...Y/N noticed the valet had his head down the entire time.

At this moment, she couldn't explain the emotion that hit her. All the hate she once had, had completely dissipated because the man with his arm hooked around her was full of warmth.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin asked.

"The person just now was Jungkook," Y/N replied calmly. Seeing Jimin's eyebrows scrunch up, she quickly explained, "Hey, don't misunderstand. I was just a little surprised; doesn't he have a mother that married a director? Logically speaking, even if he was to be kicked out of GC, he shouldn't end up here."

Jimin was a little unhappy as he placed his jacket on her shoulder's and dragged her by the hand into the lift.

Y/N chuckled; it was rare to see Jimin being jealous. So she stretched out her hand, linked Jimin's fingers and swayed his hand, "He is in the past..."

Jimin took the opportunity to grab her chin and force her to look him in the eyes, "Then you should take more initiative. I want to be your future!"

She seized the chance to plant a kiss on his lips before hiding her blushing cheeks against his neck, "Is this enough?"

Jimin was satisfied as he pulled her into his embrace. He then took Y/N to the top of the building - the 123rd level.

"This is the highest point in Seoul. From here you can see the entire city."

Y/N stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and looked down. She couldn't help but feel moved by the sparkling lights of the city below. Not long after, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and a set of soft lips press firmly against her neck, "Afraid of heights?"

"With you here, I'm not afraid," she shook her head.

With the satisfaction of being needed and being depended on, Jimin turned her head and gently lowered his kiss, "Actually, a place like this...is not as suitable for kissing."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's high up and it's easy to be short of breath!"

.....