(SMUT 18+) You're Safe Now

I walked down the stairs holding my medical kit. Back when I was a nurse. I told Michael all about Laurie and I. How we were family. But I guess that didn't change Michael's mind about killing her. Nothing would. Once he had his mind set on something, he'd do whatever he needed to get it done. Heading into the kitchen, I see Michael sitting on a chair. I place my kit on the table, and open it.

"Can I pull down your coveralls just a bit."

He shook his head.

"Mickey, this might sting when I put the peroxide on you."

I pulled down his outfit, showing all the cuts he got. I tried my best to fix him up. He didn't move at all, when I put the peroxide on him. By now his outfit was dry. But just a little damp. I pull it back up over his shoulders. This is the closest I have ever came to physically touching him, other than giving him kisses. When I go to grab his hand, he pulls away pushing me. I stumble backwards almost falling on my ass.

"I'm not going to hurt you. All i'm going to do is change your bandages. I promise. I don't think of you any differently with missing fingers. You still have another hand that works. With all your fingers."

He lifted his head straight up staring at me. I just smirked at him giggling. I walked back to him. Before I could grab his hand, he grabbed my arm with his good hand pulling me to him.

"Calm down Mr. Let me change your bandages quick."

I successfully grabbed his hand. But he wouldn't let go of my arm.

"Let go. I need both my arm's."

Of course he didn't listen. It was no use talking to him sometimes. I took of Michael's old bandages, and wrappped a new one around his hand. It was difficult because he was moving me around the whole time trying to touch me.

"Ok. Your all done. I can make you food if you want, when I come back down."

I put all of my medical stuff back in my kit, taking it back upstairs. I felt eyes on me when I turned my back to him. Climbing the stairs again had me exhausted. I barely was able to relax tonight. I put my medical kit away in the bathroom. I completely forgot about Laurie. I have to go to the hospital, and check on her later. It will be horrible going there this late, especially on Halloween. It's probably going to be packed. I wasn't on Laurie's side anymore. I just wanted to check on her to see if she's okay. If she found out I was helping Michael, she'd kill me for sure.

                                                                        (SMUT BELOW)

 As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt a pair of hands on me, pushing me against the wall. Turning my head I saw Michael. He had me tightly pressed against him. I could feel his hard on rubbing against my back. My pussy got wet at the thought of him fucking me. I let out a soft moan, as I felt Michael reach his hands past my pants, into my panties, rubbing at my clit. Hearing his heavy breathing made me even more excited. Michael kissed at my neck leaving bite marks. 

"MMhmmm, Michael! See how wet I am for you. I want you so bad."

I turned around to look at him again giving him a smirk. With a boost of confidence, I reached my hand down, and rubbed his clothed dick. He rutted his hips against my hand. I could feel him getting harder. My pussy was throbbing at this point just wanting to get him inside me. I grabbed his hand leading him to my room. Before I could even walk in, I was picked up by Michael's strong arms. He flung me onto the bed. I watched as he climbed up on me. He leaned down pushing his lips against mine. I fought hard for dominance. My tongue fought against his own. I palmed at his erection while kissing him. He groaned into the kiss, bitting my bottom lip drawing blood. Michael grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it up over my head.