I Won't Let You Die

Laurie arrived at her house. The police car pulled beside us. Stepping out of the car made me wish I had brought a jacket. Hearing Karen start screaming about her daughter again made me wish she's just be quiet. 

"Cuz my daughter is not calling, she's not texting. So who ever you have looking for her is not obviously able to identify her. There are kids everywhere."

At this point everyone was rambling on about something. Seeing Laurie step toward karen had me relived. I just wanted to go inside, and rest.

"Karen come on. Karen."

Karen was ignoring Laurie, and the police officers that were trying to speak to her.

"Karen we need to go in the house."

I walk up onto Laurie's porch. Laurie follows me up the stairs behind me. She then turns around, and shouts.

"Karen!" 

Everyone stopped talking, and turnt to Laurie, when she shouted. That's a good thing, because I was starting to get a headache from all that arguing.

The police leave, and the rest of us go inside. Ray turns on a lamp, and walks around her house being nosy. I haven't been in this house much. Only a few times during holidays with her, and family. Karen goes to Laurie's kitchen counter, and grabs a device, and presses a button. This must be the scary basement Karen told me about. Laurie never let me go down there. But today might just be an exception. Ray walked over to karen and questioned her as the counter starting moving revealing stairs.

"What's this?"

"My childhood." 

I watch Karen walk down the steps.Laurie waves over to me.

"Lets go."

Ray walks in front of her going down first. Laurie waits for me before walking down. We are all down in the basement now. Laurie presses a button on the wall, and the counter starts to go back into its orignal place. Ray looked up the stairs with a confused look on his face. This man was definatly not going to survive. Getting a better look around the basement had me question Laurie's life style even more. There was so many jars on shelves, filled with food, and water. Laurie goes over to this sliding door on the wall. She unlocks it, and lifts it up. 

I sneak a peek at Ray as he grabs a yo-yo off one of the shelves, and starts playing with it. Looking back at Laurie had me terrified. She had at least 20 guns stacked on the shelf. There's no way i'd let her shoot Michael again. Last time I wasn't paying much attention because I couldn't see that well in the dark .If I would have seen Laurie aiming at Michael faster, I would have pushed Laurie away, making her miss her shot. What if Michael thinks i'm teaming against him. I could not let him think that. The cops that were here had left. So if Michael did come here, it would be easier for me to help him.

"Alright, pick your posion."

Laurie hands Ray a small gun. What was this tiny ass gun going to do to Michael.

"This is a revolver. It has power."

She thens hands a gun to Karen. I was not a gun person so I had no clue what type of guns these were.

"This is accuracy, and stopping power."

Laurie then grabs a gun for herself.

"This is tactical. He wanted for this night. He's waited for me., and i've waited for him. Y/n get that gun right there. It'll be easy for you to move around with, and it has strong fire power."

Laurie points to a hand gun that was bigger than Ray's. I pick it up, and flip it around looking at it.

"Okay guys, lets go back up now. Y/n come with me."