I Found You

Hearing a car honking had my wide awake. Shit. I must have fallen asleep. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts, but there were none. The only person that would be here at midnight would be Laurie. I got up off the couch, and threw my jacket on. Opening my front door, I saw Laurie's car. I went over to her car, but apparently I wasn't fast enough because she kept beeping until I got in. She backed the car out of the driveway, speeding off in a random direction.

"Laurie, what happened?"

"There's been a domestic occurrence. It was to be Michael's doing."

She grabbed a gun out of her center console, and put it in my lap. 

"What's this for?"

"You might need it if we get separated. But I want you to stay with me, and don't leave my side."

"Need it for what?"

"You know who! Stop playing stupid. This ends tonight, Y/n."

Laurie wiped my head around nonstop as she sped making tight turns. She stopped the car, and got out with a gun. I grabbed my gun sticking it in my back pocket. When I got out, Laurie started yelling at kids.

"Get out of here. Now! Get inside!"

"Holy shit Laurie, you can't just point a gun at kids."

"Be quiet Y/n!"

I shut my mouth, and followed behind her.

"This is the house Y/n, keep an eye out."

I watched Laurie as she looked at the top floor windows. She looked petrified. Laurie stopped moving completely. Looking to where she was made me freeze up. It was Michael. He tiled his head at us through the window on the top floor. Laurie aimed her gun at the window, and shot. It missed Michael completely, shooting the glass out of a mirror. He walked away from the broken window.

"Y/n use your damn gun!"

I heard shots coming from inside. There must have been a police officer inside already. There was no way I could hurt Michael let alone shoot him. I wouldn't.

Laurie rushed around the house keeping the gun in front of her. I kept close. There's no way Michael would actually hurt me right? Since he's escaped.

"Y/n pull out your gun!"

I saw Michael walking ahead of us. Laurie shot him right in the chest. He staggered a bit. There's no way a normal man could still be standing after being shot. But from what Laurie told me he isn't human. I got more closer to Laurie as she frantically moved her gun looking for him. I heard someone stepping up behind us. My reflexes kicked in, and I swung my fist into whoever was behind me, and Laurie. The man let out a pained sound holding his nose.

"Jesus Crist Frank! Fuck!

"Fuck me" The strange guy said.

Laurie must have knew this guy.

"I'm sorry, you scared me."

The guy named Frank ignored me, and walked ahead of me to Laurie pulling his gun in front of him to.

"Frank, he's here."

"I know Laurie."

Seconds later sirens could be heard. Laurie, and I went back to the front of the house. They are cop cars everywhere, and a chopper could be heard in the distance. Frank went off to talk to someone. Two guys came out of the house with a stretcher. There was a body on it in a body bag.

"Come on Y/n, let's go find Frank."

I guess Frank is trying to hunt down Michael to.

"Sheriff. Frank. What are we doing?"

"We don't need your help right now Laurie."

"Your just standing here! Please do something!"

A guy pushed past the two officers that were standing in front of us.

"Laurie Strode." 

One of the other police officers came back over.

"Laurie Strode meet Dr. Sartain."

No way. Why did he have a part in this. I walked over to him.

"Your hurt. What happened?"

"Michael is what happened. I'll be fine Y/n you keep yourself safe."

He patted my shoulder, and I stood back beside Laurie. She was looking at him. He started talking to Laurie.

"I'm the guy that runs the mental health facility."

That's right, Laurie didn't know about him.

"I've heard every thing about you, and Michael. Everything. Did you know our friend Hawkins here, was the first responding deputy when Michael was apprehended in 1978. He stopped Loomis from killing Michael that night."

He was referring to the police officer that stood beside him.

Lorie spoke up.

"Do you know I pray every night, that he would escape."

Wait. Hold on. Why would Laurie want him to escape? There's only one reason. And that reason is to kill him, once and for all.

The police officer had a confused look to his face. So did Dr. Sartain.

"Why the hell do you do that for?" Questioned Hawkins.

Laurie looked him straight in the eyes.

"So I can kill him."

I was right. But why go through all of the trouble, and possibly getting killed.

"Well that was a dumb thing to pray for."

Hawkins then walked off. It was just me, Laurie, and Dr. Sartain now.

Both of them stayed silent.

"It was nice to meet you." Laurie told Dr. Sartain.

She then grabbed my arm dragging me off towards police officers. Next thing I know we are both inside her car, with a police car behind us heading to Karen's house. The police get out before us, and head up to the front door. I get out with Laurie. Laurie get's in between of the two police officers, and rushed to the front door. She pushes the door bell multiple times. Karen opens the door.

"It's not safe here. Where's Allyson? Where is she? Where's Allyson!!"

Laurie was screaming her head off trying to get Karen to answer her.

"She's at her school dance."

Karen told us she was going to try, and get ahold of her. We all went inside.

"Hey honey, It's mom. Can you please call me back the second that you get this. Please the police said they evacuated the dance, and I can't get in touch with you, and there making us go to your grandmother's house, because it's safe."

Laurie grabbed the phone out of Karen's hand.

"Sweetheart, this is your Grandmother. There is a police officer, waiting at your house, to bring you to us. We are all going to be together. Now do as I say."

Laurie hung up the phone giving it back to Karen. We all go back outside, and Karen and her husband gets in the car, with me, and Laurie. The police followed us to Laurie's house. This was going to be a long night. I just hope Michael didn't die tonight, and I was going to make sure that didn't happen.