First Kiss

After all the patients were dealt with, Dr. Sartain and I headed back into his office. Sartain told me that I was to keep a good eye on Michael for the rest of today. Because he didn't want any disasters to happen. As I was heading out the door to his office he stopped me.

   "Y/n", You've did such a good job these path few weeks. I want you to enjoy you're Halloween off. Oh, and one more thing. I would like you to check up on Michael before you leave for today."

 "Sure thing, Dr. Sartain. Thank you."

   Heading out of his office, I walked down the halls to Michael's room. I hoped he was not angry from those reporters. I didn't feel like being choked again. That sucked. I was more positive now that no one would interrupt me and Michael. Since Dr. Sartain was most likely occupied, and no one else came in this room. Because all the psychiatrist's were too afraid.

   Getting to Michael's door, I scanned my keycard and walked in. He turned his head, probably not expecting it to be me. I gave him a smile. He was sitting on his bed. Walking over I sit down beside him. This time I wasn't here to take any notes. I just wanted it to just be me and him.

   "Hey Michael, you feeling okay?"

   He gave me a nod and looked down at me. He was so tall I had to look up at him from when I stand. He places his big hand on my thigh. This startled me, and I began to blush as I looked down. He rubbed his hand across my thigh, turning me on slightly. I looked back up at him and leaned up a bit and kissed him. I felt like fire works were exploding inside me. This was such a magical moment to me. His other hand came up, and held on to my face roughly. Then he kissed me back with his tongue.

   Now Michael's breathing was becoming more heavy. He Slipped his hand into my pants and rubbed me through my under wear. I moaned into the kiss. I broke away.

   "You have to stop Michael, what if we get caught?"

    Michael took his hand out of my pants, removing his hand from my face, and swatted my head.

   "Ow. what was that for."

   I was gonna swat him back, but he grabbed my arm before I could. Michael leaned down, and kissed me hungrily. I melted into the kiss.

  "I'm going to miss you Michael, so much." I teared up at the thought of losing him forever. Michael took his hand and wiped away my tears.

   "Please don't forget about me."

  I knew Michael wouldn't. I knew he felt for me as I did him. It was plain obvious.

 Telling Michael goodbye, I then got up and left his room. I was walking down the halls to leave. I remembered to grab my jacket. I putted my jacket on and headed out into the cold crisp air. Driving home, I stopped and grabbed some dinner for tonight. When I got home I got out of my car, carrying all my grocery's inside.

  My Phone started to ring, so I hurried and put the bags on the kitchen counter, and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was my cousin Laurie Strode. I haven't talked to her in awhile. As I answered the phone I began putting my grocery's away.

   "Hey Laurie, how are you."

   "I'm doing fine "Y/n" we have to talk about something important."

   "Sure thing. What is it?"

   "Some reporters dropped by my house today, to talk about my past with Michael. Talking to them brought up something. I have a feeling that Michael is going to escape somehow tonight, so I need you to stay put in your home. Do you understand!"

   "Yes, Laurie. I think you're taking this Michael stuff too seriously. There's no way he could escape."

   "Michael always comes back "Y/n". I have to go. Ill call you if I hear anything."

   Laurie hung up, so I put my phone back in my pocket. If Michael did really escape I knew he would go straight to Laurie, and try to kill her. If it came to where I had to choose saving Michael, or helping Laurie, I would have to help Michael. Everyone thinks Michael is just pure evil. Maybe if they actually gave him a chance like I did he wouldn't be like he is. See Laurie knew I was Michael's nurse but I doubt she'd ever think twice that I fell in love with him.

   It was getting dark out, and I knew Michael would be being transferred soon. My phone rang. It was Laurie again. She invited me to dinner with her Daughter and Granddaughter. I happily agreed, and got ready to meet with Laurie at the restaurant.

  Pulling up at the restaurant, I see Laurie's car parked and she's getting out of it. Pulling in the spot beside her car, I got out running over to give her a hug. She hugged me back and said to hurry up and get inside it was freezing out here.