Prologue

It was Halloween morning at the Myers house. The kids were pulling their silly pranks, trying to scare the owner of the house. Many adults tended to stay away from it knowing the horrors that had happened inside.

 Except one person who was not afraid of living in the house everyone feared. "Y/n". 

Checking the time on the clock on my wall, I rushed down the stairs after changing clothes, hoping I didn't burn my pancakes I had in the microwave. I hurried down the stairs rushing quickly to get my food. 

Taking my plate of pancakes and the tv remote to the couch, sit down and change the channel to the news. Turning the volume up louder, before I could even take a bite, I heard loud knocking at my door. I sighed, knowing it was probably just some kids fooling around. I even made sure I put my sign up that said "No Trespassing."

Getting up off the couch, irritated, I lazily walked over to the door, peering out the peep hole. Not seeing anyone, I opened up the door slowly, looking outside. Of course, nobody was there, it was just someone pulling a prank. Shutting the door. As I was about to reach the couch, I heard another loud bang on my door.

Opening the door up for the second time. I was about to scream at whoever was disturbing my peace. But again, there was nobody there. I had enough of whoever was trying to mess with me. Stepping outside barefoot in the morning, the cold air nipped at my skin. Stepping off my porch, I looked down both sides of the street. Staring at the rising sun I heard a noise coming from the left of me.

Walking backwards up my porch stairs looking for where the noise was coming from. Suddenly, something out of my bush jumped out and ran up to me. Being the type to get scared easily, I let out an unearthly screech. But as soon as I saw it was just a kid in a Halloween costume, I cussed them out and told them to get off my property.

Being the disrespectful kid they are, they smashed my Halloween pumpkin I had sitting on my stairs. As they ran away, I angrily walked back inside. Shutting the door,  what I heard coming from my Tv had me stop dead in my tracks.

"This morning of, October 31, Michael Myers  escaped Smith's Grove Psychiatric Hospital he is very dangerous and is considered to be armed."

The next thing I hear is my phone going off. I ran to grab the phone. It was Laurie Strode, my cousin. I answered the phone not even a second later I screaming in my ear.

"Y/n", Michael Myers escaped the evil has returned. We need to kill him once and for all."