Lighting the Fire

Yang was riding Bumblebee with Shay D. Mann (that is his actual name-) through a forest in Anima. Eclipse forced him to ride behind Yang after a while of him flirting with the noirette.

"How much further, pal?" Yang asked.

"This should just about do it." Shay told them.

The two stopped their bikes at a clearing.

"You girls wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear."

Shay dismounted from Bumblebee and ran into the bushes. Yang lowered her sunglasses and shook her head in annoyance, discarding them along with her sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little. Eclipse tapped the side of her helmet transforming them back into shades and clicked her tongue in distaste.

"This has been a wonderful trip if I do say so myself." the noirette smirked sarcastically.

"Yeah. Weird caves, freaky storms, talking about your love life." Eclipse made an irritated noise at that one. "And of course no trip would be complete without weird men flirting with one or both of us."

"They just want the 'two-pack'." Eclipse got off her bike, deciding to lean against it instead.

Immediately after she said that, someone pulled the trigger of a gun prompting Yang to block the shot with her arm. Shay reappeared with several bandits in tow.

"I can't believe you two were dumb enough to let me lead you here." he shook his head. "I guess you really were a dumb blonde after all."

The bandits present all had their weapons drawn at Yang and Eclipse. The two glanced at one another unimpressed.

"Is this everyone?" Yang asked.

"Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way."

Shay gestured behind him with his thumb. Yang pointed a finger in the same direction.

"That way?"

Shay grunted in confusion and looked at his tribe mates before answering, "Yes. That way."

"Good to know."

"Thanks."

"Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bikes. And you're going to take your lumps."

Yang engaged Ember Celica on her left arm as Eclipse lazily activated her 'Semblance'. The bandits cautiously kept their weapons trained on them.

Shay aimed his gun. "You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—"

He cut himself off when Yang engaged the gun on her robotic arm. The rest of the bandits gasped.

"Alright... Get 'em!"

The bandits attacked and the fight was over quickly after it started with Yang defeating them. After the fight, Yang's left hand was shaking once again, but she calmed herself down before walking back to her motorcycle.

"Time to go~" Eclipse said in a sing-song voice.

She hadn't done much, only striking two bandits each in the knees.

Shay coughed as he struggled to get up. "Who are you- It doesn't even matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!"

Yang and Eclipse shared an amused look. "Possibly," Yang said. "But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all."

"I'm dead," Shay said wide eyed before he fell to the ground.

"Oh look, he's finally quiet." Eclipse smiled as she mounted her bike.