Family Reunion

"Thea!" He yelled and tackled her. Once she had pried him off of her he looked over the group. "Ooh, I haven't met or seen most of you guys! You're huntsmen and huntresses right? That's so cool! I'm Apollo by the way."

He said all of this very fast almost as if he were on a sugar high.

Nora leaned over to Jaune. "Is this what it was like meeting me for the first time?"

"Yes but less confusing. By the way, why are we here?"

"Later." Eclipse said, immediately dismissing the conversation.

"Hey, where's Weiss? You said she was with you guys."

"I'm right here Apollo." Weiss smiled.

He ran to hug her. "Welcome back! I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Hey!" he called out, looking towards one of the entrance ways. "I have a surprise!"

"Apollo, I swear if you brought another endangered animal into the house I'm moving to Vacuo." A deep male voice came from a room down the hall.

"I hate Vacuo!"

"That's the point, you idiot."

Another, slightly older, boy came up to his brother.

"Who asked you, devil spawn?" Apollo grinned.

"Everyone, these are my little bother– I mean brothers." Eclipse said, smiling tightly.

"Wow, love you too."

"Esteban and Apollo."

"So it wasn't a hallucination when you said Thea was coming home." Esteban said. Apollo nodded. "Huh. Honestly I thought you just asked me to turn into Father to be a nuisance to the guard."

"Why the hell would I–"

"Quienes son?" Esteban asked, looking over the group.

"Thea's amigos."

"Ah. Mucho gusto me llamo Esteban."

"Sorry, he has a Spanish test soon so instead of studying like a normal person he's just been alternating between Spanish and English all day." Apollo explained. "He said it's nice to meet you all and, obviously, his name is Esteban."

"Nice to meet you both." Blake said, giving them a small smile.

Ruby gasped and sped up to be face to face with Apollo who stepped back in surprise. "You didn't tell me your brothers were so close to the same age as me!"

"Well, I never really planned for you all to meet." Eclipse crossed her arms. "Esteban's almost 17. Apollo's 15."

"When you lived here you forgot my name." Esteban remarked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You thought I was 2 when I was 6."

"I actually thought you were 5..."

"Exactly!"

The group watched as the siblings argued about their childhood.

Weiss saw it as what it was: normal. The others saw it as another new, strange, thing about Eclipse.

"Can you boys please stop— Thea?" The man they heard earlier stopped at the sight of his children, all three of his children, standing together. "Thea!"

He scooped her up in his arms, somehow being tall and strong enough to actually lift her off the ground, and spun her around.

"See that Dio?"