HighschoolAU

Weiss Schnee confidently walked into her first period class and sat near the middle of the room. Not many people had arrived yet considering it was still fairly early, still 10 minutes before the late bell rang. Weiss pulled out her phone and looked over the schedule she had.

Multiple extracurricular activities and a meeting after school for her family's company. A tight schedule, but doable nonetheless. While doing this she seemed to have missed some other students entering the classroom, however once she looked up she saw a seemingly exhausted teen entering.

The teen had long, messy black hair which she kept out of her face using a purple beanie and light brown skin. She wore a cropped black t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and black heeled boots with silver laces. She had layered necklaces along with a yin and yang choker. Her tired black and silver-blue eyes scanned the room looking for a place to sit before she locked eyes with Weiss, who quickly looked away when she found herself staring.

Shrugging, the noirette made her way over to Weiss and plopped into the chair next to her. Weiss watched as she pulled out a large purple water bottle that had Grimm Reaper printed on it in black as if it were dripping ink and a silver scythe above the words. She pulled a can of Red Bull from her leather bag she had dropped on the floor next to her chair and opened the water bottle before also opening the can. The strong smell of black coffee drifted from the 42oz bottle before the unnamed teen did something practically insane.

SHE POURED THE WHOLE CAN OF RED BULL INTO THE COFFEE!

Weiss was sure that her face had morphed into a mixture of fear and shock. The smell coming from the, now fittingly named bottle, made Weiss' head hurt as she continued to watch the teen.

"I'm going to die." Was all the mystery said before downing the whole bottle quicker than a man dying of thirst.

"What do you mean by that?" Weiss asked hesitantly, trying to keep her voice calm.

"I have a 5 page essay, a German project, a history paper, and I have to take my dog to the vet. All things I have to get done by tomorrow," the noirette answered. "I haven't slept in a week. My brothers are driving me crazy and are insisting on riding with me to school 'cause my motorcycle's broken. All I'm running on is Red Bull, coffee, and ADD meds which explains why I haven't eaten in over 24 hours."

And suddenly Weiss was left wondering how the teen was still alive. She pulled a granola bar from her crossbody bag and placed it on her desk.

"Eat this and don't ask any questions." Weiss ordered. The black haired teen took the granola bar and looked at the back of the wrapper.

"What's in this..?" She asked slowly, her mind barely registering what she was reading.

"That was a question."

"Apologies, but Grandmother doesn't want me consuming anything that could ruin my figure." The half brown eyed teen replied with a lazy smirk, but there was a small hint of bitterness in her tone. After deeming it acceptable, she took a small bite out of it and sighed quietly in content. "Ooh, chocolate~"

"Who are you exactly?" Weiss asked while watching the other teen. Weiss thought that her enjoyment of the simple chocolate chip granola bar was...curious to say the least. "I know we've been in the same class this semester but I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"My apologies." She stopped eating for a moment. Weiss noticed the way she spoke; high class and polite, but also lazy and exhausted. It was odd to say the least. "Eclipse Tooru-Sai, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Schnee."

"I'd prefer it if you called me Weiss." Eclipse nodded and reached into her bag's side pocket, pulling out a cup of iced coffee. Weiss took the cup from her before the other teen could take a sip. "Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"Well, it would certainly speed up the process." Eclipse replied easily. Weiss had a sweat drop expression on her face.

'Now I feel like I have to keep her from dying from caffeine overdose.' Weiss silently handed Eclipse a water bottle and kept the iced coffee out of her reach.

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship or rather the start of Weiss keeping Eclipse from killing herself. However, Eclipse's name sounded familiar to Weiss, wasn't she supposed to be meeting an Eclipse that afternoon?