To Atlas

Eclipse came back into the room clearly still annoyed. Nora was the first to speak up, "Soooo what was that about?"

Eclipse looked at her. "I got us an airship, now I'm just waiting for a time to go."

"How did you get an airship from one phone call?"

"My family." She didn't elaborate on that, simply sitting down next to Weiss and sighing.

"Your family?"

"Yes. I told you I'm from Atlas."

"Whatever. Can I have my Scroll back now?" Qrow asked irritably.

"No. If you get any important messages, which I doubt you will, then you can have it back but I'm waiting on something." Her eyes flashed red for a moment.

Ruby and Yang stopped where they were trying to leave the house, the door suddenly blocked by shadows.

"I will put this entire fucking house on lockdown do not test me."

"Fine!" They both sat back down and crossed their arms. "Why do we have to listen to you when you won't even tell us what's going on?"

"Because I'm clearly the only person here that hasn't lost their mind. So listen to me and stay in the fucking house before I physically make you." Before anyone could respond, Qrow's Scroll went off.

Eclipse answered without even bothering to check the number. "Yeah Sunshine?"

"'Sunshine'?"

"Um Esteban called the superior officer and ordered them to let you in, Dad's still knocked out, and an airship should be ready for you guys by tomorrow afternoon. That's three facts." Apollo yawned. "I'd go at around 3pm if I were you."

"And you're sure we'll be able to get in tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Esteban's impersonation of Dad is perfect so they wouldn't dare refuse any request."

"Alright. We'll be there by tomorrow night."

"See ya."

She took a second to collect her thoughts (maybe even try to calm down) before speaking to everyone again. "Pack up anything you need, we'll leave at 3 tomorrow."

"In the morning?"

"No, the afternoon, you moron." With that she stood and went upstairs. "Buenas noches you fuckheads!"

"Oh we really pissed her off."

"Yeah... I'll go check on her later. Goodnight."

"Wait, wait, wait– does this mean we'll be meeting Eclipse's family tomorrow?!"

"I think so... annnd now i'm scared."

"Hopefully they're like Eclipse on a good day and not Eclipse right now."

•••

"It was great meeting you all!" Terra smiled as they all stood outside the house.

"Thank you for letting us stay with you." Blake said.

"It was good to see you, Saph." Jaune said, hugging his older sister. "I really did miss you."

"I missed you too, Jaune. Good luck on your mission."

"Adrian!" Eclipse hugged the infant to her chest for probably the last time. "I'll miss you buddy."

He sniffed and hugged her back, clearly understanding why she was upset.

"Be good, okay? I promise I'll see you again one day."

"Bye-bye."

"Bye-bye."

"Are you done saying your goodbyes to a child that you didn't even want to touch at first?"

"I don't have a choice."

"Stay safe you all!"

"Thank you!"

•••

"Have you come to bring the heiress home?" Caroline asked smugly.

"Actually we're all going to Atlas." Eclipse leaned down slightly to be closer to her eye level. "Commander Cordovin isn't it? I'm sure you got an email from your superior about the Kamiya heiress coming with seven others."

"Whether we did or didn't is none of your business."

"Actually, as the heiress, it is my business. Thea Kamiya. My father requested an airship to take us into the city."

"HUH?!"

"Oh! Miss Kamiya right this way! And your friends as well I suppose."

"Thank you. Qrow, here's your Scroll."

"Who are the Kamiyas?"

"Weapons company. The real question is why is Eclipse taking us there."

•••

"Eclipse!" Yang shouted. "It's freezing out here where the hell are we going?!"

"Shut up! I've never been on foot before!"

Eclipse looked hesitant to continue wherever they were headed but eventually led them to a huge black gate guarding a manor. She stopped in front of the gate and crossed her arms.

"We're at my childhood home." Eclipse said, almost wistfully. "Or as Remnant knows it... Kamiya Manor."

The group reacted in various degrees of shock but Eclipse paid them no mind. She ran a hand down the bars of the gate stopping at the lock. A flamethrower came out and aimed at her head.

"What?!" Ruby yelled. "Eclipse!"

Eclipse sighed. She walked over to the wall and placed her thumb on a screen and let it scan her eyes. A microphone came out.

"Thea Persephone Rey Kamiya." The flamethrower moved to aim at the rest of the group. "And guests."

The microphone retracted and the panel in the wall closed. The flamethrower retracted as well and the gate opened.

"C'mon." She motioned them all to follow her into the estate.

She paused and took a deep breath before opening the door to see a boy waiting in the foyer.

"Hey."
________

Welcome back to the Kamiya Manor everyone 🥳

Ngl I kinda wanna post another one of the crack chapters taking up space in my drafts