Olympus Academy I Gifts Set

Hi, everyone!

To whoever has watched my live, I mentioned that I am selling off/giving away signed copies of my book: Olympus Academy I as much as I can in preparation of the next upcoming book/s.

Later tonight, on the LEGIUMM's social media platforms, we will announce the winners of my 2 books giveaway, and in line with this:

I would like to also announce that the Olympus Academy I (Signed and Dedicated) + Gifts Set is now available to order from LEGIUMM's official social media accounts. It will include:

ALPHA SET: P330 + SF (P100 or less)

1 Signed Copy of Olympus Academy I
1 keychain
2 Stickers
2-3 Laminated Bookmarks
1 Legiumms Card

OMEGA SET: P420 + SF  (P100 or less)

1 Signed Copy of Olympus Academy I
1 keychain
2 Stickers
3-4 Laminated Bookmarks
1 Legiumms Card
1 Polaroid w/ Signature
1 Olympus Academy Commissioned Lanyard

+ Included ang ating packaging.
+ Unincluded ang shipping fee, but we have already assigned prices for that depending on your location, as we have already done this before. We will be using J&T as the courier, and good thing may discount/promo packages sila. Super mahal kasi kapag other couriers like LBC, umaabot ng P200-P400 ang fee.
+ This is a PAY FIRST policy (through Gcash most preferably), as your payments will be the one used to print/laminate the gifts and freebies and order the packaging. (You can ask for proof of transactions from Mahriyumm's Legion social media accounts.)

Please take note that orders will be taken by batches of twenty buyers. Message the LEGIUMM's social media accounts, and ask for the form if you want to order plus make special requests, and you will be guided by our admins.

Hopefully soon, may kasama na rin 'yang helmet at armor. Hoho! And if you want to receive your order the earliest, then order na rin as soon as possible to get the earliest batch!

Lastly, I would like to thank the very first batch who ordered, because gods did their books got delayed due to unseen circumstances. (Undelivered complimentary books, Bagyong Odette, the power interruption that lasted for a month, J&T's branches and services that took weeks to get revived, and my schedule.)

Fortunately, I was able to deliver it to them, together with the free books that I have promised to a friend and a lucky reader of mine who I gifted with a book and freebies for her birthday.

Again, here are the LEGIUMM's social media accounts to those who want to order:

Facebook Page: Mahriyumm's Legion
Twitter: legiumms
Instagram: legiumms

- mahriyumm