𝟒𝟔

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

"I grant y'all joint custody, Mr Morant will have sole custody" the judge said and I scrunched my face and stood up.

"Mane what the fuck?" I yelled out.

"Another outburst and u will get community service" the judge said as my lawyer grabbed my arm and I sat down.

"This some bullshit on god" I said as I sat back and filed my nails.

How the fuck they gon give him sole custody when the Nigga be on the road most the fucking time?? She need a woman in her life full fucking time not a man that's finna be absent.

"Your honor may I speak?" My lawyer asked as the judge nodded his head. "Mr. Morant is on the road most of the time, how can he take care of her when his life is on the go most the time?"

"Figure it out. After Ms. Wilburn lil traffic incident, better be glad I don't give him full custody" he said and I stood up.

"Boy fuck u" I said as I flicked him off. "HOW U GON TELL ME HOW I GOTTA RAISE THE BABY I PUSHED OUT MY FUCKING COOCHIE?? U GOTTA BE SMOKING DICK"

"COMMUNITY SERVICE" he yelled as he banged his gavel.

"MAJESTY!" I heard my folks yell.

"Ion give no fuck, this some fucking bullshit. Ain't no damn way! Fuck yo fat ass u bald ass bitch gon give him sole!! REALLY???"I yelled as his police officers came and took me away. "HOE I HOPE YO FAT ASS CHOKE ON A POPEYES BISCUIT.

I kicked and screamed as they pulled me away and put me in the holding cell.

I know I fucked up big time but shit. This Nigga can take my fucking child without my damn permission. I beat his ass and go in a lil high speed chase with her and all of a sudden he father of the year.

My child safe, that was my first and last time but my Nigga sole custody?? A mother suppose to have sole, I shouldn't even be in court for this shit. Niggas telling me how ima raise my damn daughter. All this shit I been thru, finally push a baby out and I can't raise her how I want to.

My child need to live with me not him bro. I can only see my child for 3 days bro, she need to be with me.

Shoulda never told his ass to take me to court but shit oh well. Fucking hate that bitch!

_______________________________

I'm out of fucking jail finally.

Bitch gave me 50 day community service but ion give a fuck. Ima do my shit, I'm still upset but hey. It is what it is, I can't change it.

Oh yeah and he turned around and gave this Nigga full fucking custody after my outburst. My heart is heavy as hell but shit it's my fault.

"Hey baby girl" I said as I wiped my tears and picked Harmoni up. "Mommy want u to know that I love u so much, I swear I'll do anything in the world for u. Ima miss u baby girl"

I sniffled a lil as I held her close to my chest as Ja walked up the stairs waiting to get her. I looked behind me and slammed the door in his face.