𝟒𝟑

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

I turned around and ugh!

Her fucking daddy.

"Da da" she said.

"Hey dada baby" he said as I looked up at him.

"Who invited u?" I asked.

"Me" my mama said as she walked by with the pan in her hand as she got the meat off the grill and put more meat on.

"Opp ass" I said as I flicked her off.

He got in the pool and pushed me out the way and grabbed her.

"Cuz how u gon steal her from us?" Niya asked.

"Cuz I'm that Nigga" he said as he kissed her as she smiled and giggle and played with his chains.

"Ion know where yo lips been, don't be kissing on my baby" I told him.

"Shut up" he told me as I rolled my eyes as I started swimming towards Sky.

"Hey pooh" I told her as I hugged her.

"Heyyy phat" she said as she hugged me back and I pushed Louie head.

"Mane, get yo ass popped like that" he said.

"Not u trynna shootttt meeeee, menace to society like yo brother" I said as they laughed.

I started swimming back to Ja and Harmoni, I came up out the water and wiped my face.

"Say go back down ma ma" ja told her as she started cooing.

"Say mommy u shoulda killed da da" I said as she giggles as I blew her kisses.

He stared at me. "Whateva" he said as he let her kick her feet in the water. "I see yo ex here"

"Which one?" I asked.

"What u mean?" He asked as he scrunched his face up.

"Mirror pooh. Worried about the wrong thing" I told him as I fixed my top and kissed Harmoni.

"Ohhhh shitttt" I heard nunu say and I listened as Ratchet Twerk Song came on as she hopped up out durk lap and ran and hopped in the pool with me.

I giggled as I put my leg up on the edge of the pool and started twerking while she stood behind me twerking in the pool as she smacked my ass.

"WOP WOP WOP WOP" she hyped me up. I looked over as everybody was throwing it back. YUHHHH

"Sixty-nine on them hoes, How do I taste?
Ask your nigga and I bet he'll say my pussy tastes great!
I only fuck Extra Large, come and play in my gut
While I be deep throating his dick you know im licking his nuts!" We rapped.

"OH HELL NAWL" grandma said as came outside and I put my leg down quick, I was still throwing it back a lil in the water.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughin.