𝟐𝟐

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
4 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

We sat outside and watched as Jamiyah walked in the store with a one of her friends, a lil boy and lil girl.

I hopped out the car.

"Phat wait she got a kids with her" twin said.

"Ion give no fuck" I said as we walked towards the store. "Hoe been hiding too long"

"Do yo shit" dej said as we walked in the store.

I stood behind her and hit her ass with a right hook and I slammed her face into the shelve and kicked her in her face as she fell to the floor.

Ion do no fucking talking, bitches talk to much just pop yo shit.

Her friend tried to put her hand on me then stopped.

"Touch that one and u gon regret it. Bitch back up" I heard twin say as the girl moved back.

I looked down and seen jamiyah face leaking.

"Bitch get up hoe" I told her giving her time to get up. She tried to swing on me and I dodged as I hit that hoe in the face with my cast on my arm as I groaned.

That shit fucking hurt.

She fell straight back.

"She had enough, come on" twin told me.

I stood over her as she groaned and squatted down.

"You knew better and still tried me. U gon wish those bullet would have kilt me, you gon see me every night in yo dreams. Talk about my baby again, u gon be on a shirt with yo dead folks" I told her and I smacked the shit out of her as I got up and walked out.

Dej handed me a baby wipe as I wiped her blood off my hands. I hopped in the car as we pulled off.

______________________________

"U took her to fight the damn girl?" My mama asked twin.

"Yes, that hoe deserved it. Bitch been hiding but talking shit on the media" twin said as her and my mama argued.

I don't see nun wrong with letting me whoop that hoe, mama wanted us to handle it her way but ian got time waiting on whateva she had in store. Gmfu

I walked outside while they argue. I'm tired of being in the damn house to be honest.

I hopped in the bulletproof SUV as my guard hopped in with me. "Take me to my shop" I told the driver as he nodded and pulled off.

I nodded my head to the music as I scrolled thru my insta and watched everybody story.

@dcg_shun13