𝟎𝟑

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"Damn we ain't got no crunchy kurls?" Nunu asked as I grabbed my super donuts and frooties.

"They in the back, we restocking today" her dad said as dej walked to the back to grab em.

"Bring me some" I told her.

"Yoooo phat" i heard as I turned around and seen dej big brother, Muhammad.

"Oh my god hiiiiiii" I said as we hugged each other.

"How you been?"

"I been good, you know hangin in hea lil foenem"

"Where yo fine ass sister"

"I have no clue to be honest with you foe"

"Tell ha hit my phone"

"I will"

"Nunu yo plate ready, phat yours almost done" her other brother, musab said.

"Ight" we both said as we walked to the counter.

"Add some jalapeños on that for me" I told him as he nodded.

"You work today??" Dej dad asked her as she walked behind the counter to get some backwoods.

"No pa, Nay suppose to be working today. I worked the whole day by myself yesterday" she told him.

I looked in my pockets and realized I left my wallet. "I'll be back" I said as I begin to walk out the door and I bumped into somebody.

Lightskin tatted, braces, neck tattoo read "AJ". Nigga must got a baby.

"Damn my bad ma" he said as he looked down at me.

Nigga kinda fine, look like herbo a lil. what the hell.

"You good, it's my fault" I told him as I walked to the car as I can feel him staring at me. He walked in the store with his homies.

I never seen him before, he look familiar tho.

I grabbed my wallet out my car and walked back in the store.

"$15.82" Dej dad said as I handed him a $20 bill.

"Thanks. Keep the change" I told him as I grabbed my bag and my plate.

"Mane stop being stingy with the damn cheese musab, you know I'm high right now" nunu complained to dej brother.

I laughed as I turned around and seen the dude I bumped into looking at me as he was speaking with his homies and Muhammad. He licked his lips a lil, winked at me then looked back at his homies to carry on with their conversation.

I walked over and stood next to dej. "Question" I said low.

"Hmm?"

"Who is that lightskin dude over there with the neck tattoo"

"Which one?"