𝟎𝟏

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"DOES SEXIN ONNA LATE NIGHT MEAN THAT MUCH TO YOU?? MY LOVE DONT MEAN THAT MUCH TO YOU. FUCKIN THESE HOES MEANT TOO DAMN MUCH TO YOU" me and my sister sung our hearts out.

My mama walked past us and rolled her eyes. "Really??" She said as she chuckled.

"I JUST HOPE WHEN U FUCKIN ON A BITCH WHEN U FINISHED SHE CAN SAY THAT SHE LOVE YOU. NOW DO YOU FEEL BETTER BOUT YO SELF?? DO YOU FEEL BETTER BY YO SELF?? DID YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN I LEFT?"

"Ma, did you feel better when he left?" My sister asked as we bust out laughing.

My mama flicked her off. "I actually did, I'm glad I fucked that Nigga and got it over wit" she said as she stood over the stove cooking.

"y'all was toxic as hell" I said as sat on the counter.

"Shit they still is" my sister said.

"That is a lie" she said as her voice got high.

"Her ass lying" we both said and giggled.

"Keep cursing and ima call y'all daddy on y'all ass" she said trying to change the subject.

"All I know is, I better be the last child" I said as I scrolled thru my phone.

"Know you know damn well daddy got 7 other kids" my sister said as she tried to eat out the pot and ma popped her hand. "Maaaaa I'm hungry"

"I meant by mama fool" I said.

"Girl the food almost ready and y'all daddy a slut" my mama said as her song came on. "Ahhhh shitttt hollllonnnn".

Ma climbed on the counter and bent over and started throwing it back.

"YUHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT UP SLIMMMM" my sister hyped her up and recorded her. "show emmm yo mama made a freak hoeeeeee"

We paused as my mama smacked my sister upside the head.

"Daddy's home" we heard as my mama jumped down off the counter fast and I changed the song quick.

Our father came around the corner with his Dior duffel bag on his shoulder.

My mama cleared her throat. "We was just talking about u"

"I hope it was good talk, damn y'all don't greet me no more?" He asked as he put the bag on the counter.

"DADDDYYYYY" my sister said jokingly. "Faceass, waddup old man".

She hugged him and he hugged her back and popped the back of her head. I walked to him and hugged him

"Hey old man"

"Stop cursing" he said and kissed my forehead. "Hey baby girl".

"How the hell you get in the house?" My mama asked as she rolled her eyes at him.

"You acting like I don't have a key and I wasn't here la-" he begin to say before she covered his mouth.

"Just nasty" me and my sister said as we all laughed.