𝟎𝟖

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"Welcome to class Ms. Wilburn, we missed you" my teacher said as I walked in.

AP Psychology . Ian been to this class in a week, I hate this hoe I swear.

"Thank I guess" I said as I walked to my seat and sat down.

"Ur finally in class" my classmate Alison said.

"You know damn well ion wanna be here" I said as I grabbed my notebook and started taking notes.

She handed me her other sheet of notes that I missed.

"Thanks" I said as I started writing them in my notebook.

"Y'all graduate next week, need to get yall cap and gowns if y'all haven't already gotten those. Next stop is college, I want you all to write about y'all future plans after y'all finish notes. Let two people in the class read it and leave comments on it, that's you alls assignment for the day" she said.

I yawned as I patted my head. I'm sleepy as hell.

"Am I boring you ms. Wilburn?" The teacher asked.

She always picking at me bitch like damn.

"Damn I can't yawn??" I asked her.

She sat down and started grading papers.

Exactly why I hate coming to her class, bitch stay bothering me.

________________________________

"I fucking yawned cuz I was tired the hell u mean" I said as I spoke on the phone with my dad. "I can't yawn now?"

That hoe dead ass fucking snitched cuz I yawned.

"Watch yo fucking mouth" he said back.

"No cuz you deadass trynna go off on my cuz I fucking yawned, mane get the fuck off my phone with allat on god" I said as i hung up on his phone.

He stay pissing me the fuck off, he know how I get. He gon give me a day to cool off and call my phone trynna be cool and shit. He stay trynna take sides with the teacher.

My mama don't even trip cuz she know they ass stay fucking with me. She just told my ass stop getting smart with the teacher.

I grabbed my phone to FaceTime the group chat and neither one of them bitches answers.

My phone rung as nay FaceTimed me.

"Bitch where my baccarat perfume at" she asked as I answered.

"Well bitch hey to u too, Ian seen yo shit ask mama" I said as I drove.

"Yes u have that's a fucking $800 bottle, I'm finna take yo killian"

"I just said Ian- Bitch don't touch my shit-" I said as she hung up in my face.

The fuck.

Everybody ass tweakin today I swear to god, shun ass ain't even called or texted me today.

Instagram notified me that Shun was on live and I joined it.