𝟐𝟓

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"Ma said wassup" ja said as I cooked his breakfast.

Y'all see this shit?? Nigga got me cooking his breakfast, Ian never made no Nigga breakfast.

Like this Nigga must got a spell on me cuz Wdf. I'm a gangster from Chicago, not no damn housewife.

Y'all this Nigga changing me.

"Hey ma" I said as grabbed a plate and fixed his plate. "Here"

I handed ja his plate and fixed him some orange juice.

Y'all I'm dying, HELPPPPP.

"Thank you baby" he said as he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"You welcome daddy" I whispered in his ear as he spoke on the phone with his mama. I walked off and went back into the kitchen.

He licked his lips and put the phone on mute. "Round 2? U already still naked" He asked and I laughed.

"I can barely feel my legs still, no sir. Eat"

"Ain't my fault"

"Yes it is"

"Told u stop running"

I laughed as he took the phone off mute and continued the conversation with his mama.

I think I'm in love, I'm stuck on the fact that I be making his ass breakfast.

My nigga fine as hell, whew lord. Like damn, I might just take that risk and have his baby. His mama did ha thanggggg putting dat thang on his daddy. Made a fine ass child.

My phone rung, I picked it up and answered. "Waddup"

"Couples Escape Game tonight?" dej asked.

"Hmm, founds fun. I need to see when Ja gotta go back home" I told her.

"Bet" she said as we hung up.

Nunu went back with dougie, he had a show last night down here so she chilled wit us for a while. We all got our lil boos now, but hang whenever.

I cleaned up the kitchen up and walked downstairs and put some clothes in the washer. I headed back upstairs as my phone rung again and I answered.

"Hoe y'all all over shaderoom, y'all finally popped out I'm so happy for y'all" lay said as I thought to myself.

Yooo I forgot abt Wdf happen last night, Nigga put det work in. Done forgot abt shaderoom and all the blogs, Ian even been checking my phone frl since I been woke.

"Girl I honestly forgot about that shit" I said as I chuckled. "But thank youuuuuuuu, where u finna go?"

"Check up" lay said.

"Check up for what? Yo ass was getting a check up last week"

She moved the phone down as she showed her belly and I gasped.