𝟑𝟓

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞

I woke up and ja was laying on my stomach kissing my belly.

"Dada home" he said as rubbed my belly.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time. "4:29pm" damn.

I got in this mornin at 5, they wanted to make sure we wasn't being followed. They even flew with us.

I yawned and covered my mouth as ja reached up and gripped my throat and squeezed tight.

"U thought I was gon let that shit slide?? U know I don't play bout my fucking children so why u wanna play?" He asked me as I gasped a lil and stared into his eyes.

"Get off me" I told him as I tried to pull his hand off as the grip got stronger. "U hurting me"

"Almost got my fucking child killed last night! Fuck is wrong wit u, u thought she wasn't gon tell me?? " he told me as he let go and walked out the room slamming the door behind him.

I coughed and rubbed my throat as I caught my breath.

Who tf snitched?

I got up as a I walked in the bathroom, closed the door behind me and turned on the shower. I took my clothes off and hopped in as I let the water run down my face.

I understand where ja coming from but don't put yo hands on me. But I was getting smart but still. I shoulda whopped his ass.

The bathroom door opened as ja walked in and sat on the sink.

"Can I help u?" I asked him.

"Why yeen mention to me that u almost got killed last night?"

"I didn't want u to worry and u was drunk, the hell u gon do?"

"Ur carry my child, I have to worry no matter what. I wasn't that drunk, I told u to leave Chicago. U should've left that moment"

"Oh well, it's over now bro"

"U not going nowhere else without me, u can't follow rules"

"Rules?? Once again IM NOT UR CHILD"

"U right, my child listens"

Damn.

"I'm not staying"

"Like I said, u not going nowhere else and that's fucking final!" He said as he walked out the bathroom.

Tears fell down my cheek.

This fucking baby pissing me off, old me woulda beat his ass.

________________________________

"U okay?" Niya asked me as she sat next to me in the sprinter

"Yeah" I told her.

"It's hot as shit" nunu said as she got in the sprinter and sat on the other side of Niya.

"On god" dej said as her and her Nigga hopped in the sprinter.

Nigga had a game tonight, I haven't spoken to him since earlier. I need my mfn space before i say some ima regret.

Everybody hopped in the sprinter with Ja. He sat in the front with Ma Jamie and Another one of his homies, while I'm in the back. I felt him staring at me as I scrolled thru my phone.

I stretched my legs across Niya and Nunu as Niya rubbed my belly and nunu stared at my feet.

"Get these dogs off me" nunu said and I flicked her off.

"Massage em" I told her as I held my leg up to put my toe in her face.

She screamed and smacked my foot as me and Niya laughed.

"Goofy ass" I said.

Everybody was having their own conversations while me, Niya and nunu was talking.

"In her voice, "Baby, why you gotta thug on me?
Why you can't just fuckin' love on me?"
"The fact I show you attention and you don't show it back
It's like you scared to be with me the way you holdin' back" we sung to each other.

Love me some Moneybagg, he hit diff sometimes.

I grabbed my water and drunk some as Niya and Nunu sung and I scrolled thru my phone.

My part comingggggggg.

"Then she come with, "Why you postin' and shit? Act like you seen my text"
Fuck that, with all this shit you 'bout to be my ex" I rapped hard as ja looked at me.

"Walked in on me and her friend, my hand on her cat (Woah)
Then found out I fucked her enemy on top of that " Nunu finished and we laughed.

Ja stood up and walked back here with us, "switch real quick" he told them as they hopped up.

"Really?" I asked them as they shrugged and walked to the front and sat in his seat.

"So I'm bout to be yo ex?" He asked as he looked at me and I turned my head. "Ight I gotcha later"

_____________________________

"I'm still finna be yo ex?" Ja asked me as I groaned as I got up and my legs started back shaking.

I sat back down and caught my breath.

"I hate u" I told him.

He laughed and kissed my neck as he got up and walked to the bathroom. "I love you too"

I'm finna run away.

I looked back at the bed, sheets was soaked. Nigga just treated me like I was a slut, this is not how u treat ur wife. This how I got pregnant shit.