𝟏𝟕

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
4 ɱơŋɬɧʂ Ɩąɬɛཞ

"TELL ME THAT AINT YO FUCKING BABY" I yelled in shun face.

He got quiet.

"You said u cheated, not had a fucking baby on me"

We had to wait 4 months, she finally posted the baby again and the lil Nigga got shun whole face bro. Ts hurt bad, We had to wait till she posted the baby again to see if it was really zell baby, baby got shun whole fucking face now bro. I had a feeling and I was right.

I smacked the shit out of him as I blacked out. I snapped back and I was getting pulled off of him.

"YOU DEAD TO ME, ION WANNA SEE YO ASS EVER AGAIN" I yelled as tears fell down my face. "My fucking brother kilt his self behind that baby, just for it to be yours YOURSSSS my Nigga. Really?? I deadass wasn't enough for u? U couldn't wait?"

He stayed silent.

"Talk to me bro, why me?? U did coulda chose any other bitch time to waste, why mines?? U wanted me first. U coulda left me the fuck alone bro, if you felt like I wasn't who u really wanted. Just wanted to fucking discover, exactly why I said ian take Niggas fucking serious in the fucking first place. I really thought you was fucking different but that's my fault, a Nigga gon be a Nigga. You deadass had a baby on me bro. I wouldn't give u a baby so yo ass went and left yo nut in her in another bitch, huh?? A year wasted for what?? Let u meet my folks for what?? Curved niggas for what??"

"And it's crazy cuz the bitch knew who the fuck I was, I was wondering why the fuck she pulled off so fucking fast once u pulled up. Had me doing this hoe lashes brooo. That's crazy, u did allat honesty shit but forget to add "oh yeah and I got a bitch pregnant" you pathetic as fuck bro. I'm glad I didn't have a fucking child with you" I said as walked off and got in my car and pulled off.

That shit deadass hurt me deeply, him having a child on me is a hundreds times worse than him cheating. Especially knowing that's the damn baby that my brother thought was his.

All this shit weird as fuck. I need to get the fuck out of Chicago now!

Nah I just need to get away from him, he gon follow me anywhere I go.

I just need to do something, feel like I'm finna crash out. The relationship was toxic yes I get it but y'all gotta understand, it was moments that u can't just give up on. I loved him with my heart, it was like a switch inside of him.

Too fucking toxic, after this ain't no going back.

I sat at the red light and wiped my tears as I turned my phone. Light changed as I changed my route and headed to Leone Beach Park.

Von and I used to come here whenever I got back in town and everybody in the family was pissing us off. Our safe place, that was my bestfriend, my brother, my whole heart. Used to tell him everything, boy was ready to kill Niggas for me.

I was so heartbroken when he died, I went weeks without eating. Took me 3 months to finally come out of my room. Even tried to kill myself a few times. Ian even go to his funeral, ian wanna see my boy like that.

I parked my car as I pulled up to the beach as I hopped out the car taking my shoes off and started walking in the sand.

Haven't been here in years by myself, miss feeling the sand between my toes. Just listening to the waves, make me feel like I'm home.