𝟑𝟔

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞

"Y'all nasty" Nunu said as she ate her oranges.

"What u mean?" I asked as I drunk my cranberry juice.

"We heard y'all nasty asses" dej said causing me to choke.

I coughed hard as nunu patted my back.

"You good?!" Ja yelled from the living room.

"Yeah" I yelled back and cleared my throat. "What u mean?"

"Yo ass was moaning a lil too loud" dej said as she sipped her frappe.

"Ian hear nun" nunu said.

The way the house set up, our room on the other side of the house. It's only three rooms on our side, our room, karri room and a guest room where dej and vonte sleeping this week.

Shid I guess our room ain't that soundproof like we thought. I mean but I did go to poundtown so I was louder than I usually be.

"Cuz yo ass was on the other side of the house" dej said and I laughed.

"Girl that was the TV" I lied.

"Lies, TV don't moan daddy that much" she said and I laughed. "Plus Nigga y'all had y'all music blasting and I still heard u"

"My bad"

"I'm glad I was on the other side of the house, slept peacefully" nunu said.

"Must be nice" dej said and I laid on her.

"My bad stinkyyyyyy" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"What's the move for today?" Nunu asked.

"Gotta get back on the road again in a min" I said as I checked the schedule on my phone.

"Which state?" Dej asked as she drunk her drink.

"Georgia, he wanna visit his grandma before he go to the lil high basketball game" I told her.

"I'm tired as heck" Niya said as she walked in the kitchen.

"When yo basketball game Niya?" I asked her.

"In tomorrow, I need my hair done" she said as she climbed on the counter and sat down as she peeled her orange.

"What u want done to it?" Dej asked.

"Can u do braids?" She asked her.

"Of course, which kind?"

"Goddess Knotless"

"U going to Georgia?"

"Nope"

"I'll do it today then" dej said.

Oh this whore gon stay while I gotta go.

"U going with me nunu?" I asked.

"Georgia?? I'm kinda good onnat one big dawg" nunu said as they laughed.