𝟏𝟖

♥ Asya "nunu" Williams ♥
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"Where the fuck is she?" I asked shun.

"I don't fucking know, she beat my ass, told me I was dead to her and left" he said. "That was 5 hours ago"

"Is that all she said ?" Dej asked and he nodded. "Whole time we thought she was with you"

"Wait don't u got a tracker on her car?" I asked him as I ate my muffin. "We tried to check, She turned her phone off so we can't see her location"

"Yeah" shun said as he grabbed his phone to find her.

This a damn shame, I was playing but his ass really got a tracker on her damn car.

"Wait I can see her location now" dej said as she zoomed in.

"Why the fuck she at the hospital" me and dej asked as we all flew out the door.

_______________________________

"Family of Majesty Wilburn?" The doctor asked as we all hopped up.

"How is she doing?" ma hoggy asked

"She is in critical condition, we successfully removed 4 of the bullets. She is in a coma at the moment. I'm sorry but we weren't able to save the baby"

"What fockin baby" lay asked.

"Repeat that last part again" Bae Hendrix said.

"We couldn't save the baby" the doctor repeated.

My man looked over at shun ass like he was finna whoop his ass, got me scurrredddd innis hospital. He gon be in a bed next to Phat.

"Shid the way she was drinking, sheen gon be hurt losing it" lay said, but daddy Hendrix was pissed off.

"She stopped drinking and smoking tho after zell funeral" Dej told them.

"When will we be able to go back to see her?" Grandma asked the doctor.

"Two at a time can go in to see her at the moment" he said as her parents went to the back.

Grandma snuck back there with them.

I looked over at shun as he had tears coming down and he got up and punched the wall hard putting a hole in it as Bsavv tried to calm him down as they walked off.

" I wanna know who the fuck did this" I said as I ate my nuggets.

"Hoe u always eating" lay said as she grabbed one of my nuggets.

"Damn fat ass, your welcome" I said as I ate my nuggets.

"We don't bother nobody, who the fuck would do some like this?" Dej asked as she sat down next to me.

"Y'all ain't beat no bitches lately?" Lay asked as she sat on my lap.

"Hell nawl, beat that girl a year ago" dej answered.

"They ass was shol in the club tho, felt them hoes staring a few times" I told them.

"Them hoes ain't bold enough to do some shit like this tho" lay said.

"Hoe we in Chicago, never know" dej said. "These hoes capable of anything"

"We gon find out" lay said as she got up.

_______________________________

Aɾʂԋυɳ "Sԋυɳ" Hαყҽʂ
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬