𝟎𝟐

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
ᗩ ᗯEEK ᒪᗩTEᖇ

"We're homeeeee" ma said as we walked into my grandmother house.

My grandmother is from Chicago, she was in florida when she had my mother and auntie, they moved in together so they can be close to their father. He died when they were 6, she moved to Atlanta for a better life. My mother got pregnant with my sister, she moved them back to Chicago to keep my father away from my mama.

Obviously that shit ain't work cuz his found a way to sneak and make me.

"hollon Shirley ima call u back" my grandma said as she got up and ran to us. "MY BABIESSSSSS"

She ran past my mama and hugged us tight and kissed our cheeks.

"Ew granny, why yo lips so wet" lay asked.

"Shut yo ass up girl" grandma said as she smacked her upside the head and lay held her head.

Grandma don't look a day over 60, she look young as hell.

"Damn lady"

"Hey grandma" I said as I hugged her back and smiled.

"Hey pretty girl"

"Ion like how I'm just Casper right now, you knew me longer than them" ma said as she rolled her eyes as grandma walked to her and hugged her tight.

"Sound jealous, you know momma missed her baby" she said as they hugged for a long time. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too ma"

"Well look who the devil dragged in" I heard as we turned around and it was my auntie coming down the steps.

"Still living with your mother I see" my mama shaded her.

"Not everybody can have kids at the ages of 15 and 18 and run away with a rapper, and I don't live here no more for ur information" twin clapped back.

"You aborted yours remember?"

"You almost did too, glad you didn't tho. I have two beautiful nieces, very grateful for them"

"Girls don't start" grandma said.

Twin came and hugged me and my sister.

"Hey tee" we both said.

"Hey babies"

_____________________________

"Don't play with me, play with yo bitch!" we sung as I pulled up outside of Dej house.

"All the niggas out today I see" nunu said as she passed me the blunt.

"On Jesus" I said as I hit the blunt a couple of times.

"Hurry up and put the blunt out before her mama come curse us out"

"One more hit" I said as I hit the blunt and ashed it and put it in the ashtray.

Dej stay on the south side but her parents got a house on the west side so she come over here to be closer to work and also when her parents are arguing. She runs the family beauty supply store with her sister.