𝟑𝟒

'ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"Oh hell nawl I seen some shit like this in movies. BITCH LETS GO" nunu said as we hopped up and ran to the front door.

I tried to open the door and it wouldn't open like something was holding it.

"Bitch I can't see, flash yo light" I told dej as she did and we looked at the door and seen my "grandma" standing outside the door. I locked that hoe back fast.

We screamed at the top of our lungs.

"AHH BITCH HELL NAWL I WANT MY MAMA" nunu screamed.

"What's wrong? Unlock the door grandma loves" she said pulling on the door.

I heard my mama making orders as we sat Otp.

"Ma she holding on to the door, I think she got folks with her" I told my mama as we looked from the kitchen as cars pulled up.

"I'm too young to die oh lordddd" nunu cried.

"Calm down, it's a red button behind the tv in the living room. Go press it and it should automatically lock the house down. Go to the basement it's a safe room, stay in there will we land"

"Mommy I'm scared" I cried.

"Girl go do it!" She yelled and dej went to go press the button as steel covers covered the windows and the doors.

We heard glass breaking as the people banged on the steel. We made our way downstairs to the safe room and locked our selves in.

"Y'all did so?" My mama asked as she got on her plane.

"Yes, what the hell going on?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"Can't explain over the phone. We will be there in 30 mins, munna nem otw now!" My mama explained and we heard shots going off upstairs. "They have the code so unlock y'all from the safe room, don't open that door"

The phone hung up.

"See I'm a gangster, this damn baby got me soft as shit" I said as I rubbed my belly.

Dej walked over to the cameras.

"This been down here this whole time and we never knew" dej said as we walked over and looked at the folks shooting up the house.

"Pause where the damn guard go?" Nunu asked.

"On god, what the hell" I said.

Dej looked closely. "Oh his ass got dropped" she said as she pointed.

"awww shit" I said.

"Where the hell these folks coming from? What the hell" nunu said as we watched.

"I think that's munna now" dej said as some more cars pulled up letting off shots.

"Look like a firework show up there" nunu said.

"Y'all know what's crazy?" Dej asked.

"What?" Me and nunu asked.

"She called us "my loves" and yo grandma say "my babies" , I peeped but ian think nun of it" she said.

"I did peep that too. This some crazy shit" I said as I thought to myself.

25 mins past by.

"we got em" munna told my mama as they hung up. "We gotta go asap come on y'all"

"What the hell just happ-" I started to ask him as we walked out the safe room.

I gagged as I seen the deadbodies and all the blood all over the floor, the smell of the blood is just 🤮🤮🤮.