𝟑𝟐

ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ "ᴘʜᴀᴛ" ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀɴ'
𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

Ja was standing at the heart shaped arch with flowers in his hand

I looked back at dej and nunu as they smiled and pushed me a lil to walk to him.

I walked up to him as tears started rolling down.

"Happy Anniversary Baby" he said as he hugged me and wiped my tears.

"Oh my god babe this is beautiful" I said as I frowned. "This for me right??"

"Yes"

"Just checking, I did just kinda break in so never know"

"Ian messin wit nobody else"

I looked up and seen our family standing upstairs looking down over the banister.

"Oh my god what are y'all doing here?? Hey guys" I said as I waved at them as they laughed as he wiped my tears that continued to roll down.

"Heyyyy" they responded.

"The break in idea wasn't my idea by the way, all nunu" I told them as they laughed.

"Mane lying is a sin" nunu said as she flicked me off.

"U going to hell anyways" I told her.

"We gon be lit as hell then"

"Had me thinking u was with a bitch" i told ja. "Don't ask how I found u"

"I won't" he said and laughed.

"Y'all whores knew all this and let me continue with the plan. Oh my god I hope yeen-" I said then stopped and looked at dej as she shook her head no. "Oh yeen do it?"

"Nawl, I told them yo crazy ass plan. He just opened the gate and ducked down as u drove thru" she said.

"Get that from yo mama" my dad said as she smacked him upside the head.

"Shut the hell up" she told him as they laughed.

"Who house we at?" I asked.

"We'll get into that later" he said.

"This hoe nice as hell" I said as I looked around and bent down to smell the roses.

"Girl I said the same thing" nunu said as she stood next to dej on the step.

I stood up and walked back to Ja. He held me close as he looked down at me.

"3 years ago, I met the most incredible beautiful person ever and knew I had to make u my girl fasho. These past years been the best 3 years of my life. I can say, you stole the other half of my heart. The way u care for my daughter like she is your own, I salute that real talk. Now we are having our own child together, I know U will be an amazing mother. I know u wanted a ring on ur finger and house before u got pregnant, this is why" he said then got down on one knee and my eyes widen. "Kaari"

Karri ran down to him and handed him the box and hugged my leg.

"Hey phat phat" she said as everybody "aww"d her.

"Hey stink" I said as tears roll down my face as ja grabbed my hand.

I looked down at Karri shirt that read "Will you be my step mommy?"

"Will u marry me Majesty?" He asked as he opened the ring box with a tear running down his face.

I smiled as I wiped his tear while tears continued flowing down my cheek. "Yes I will" I said as everybody screamed and I heard a pop.

He put the ring on my finger then picked me up and hugged me. He wiped my face as I kept crying.

I looked up as Pink smoke, confetti, and balloons flowed down.

"ITS A GIRLLLLLLLLL" everybody said as they came down and congratulated us and hugged us.

"Welcome home Mrs. Morant" ja said as he handed me a set of keys and kissed me.

"I love u so much" I said as I started crying again.

"Oh lord here this cry baby go" my dad said as they laughed.

"Yeah she pregnant as hell, I cant even remember how many times her ass done cried within the hour" tee, ja dad said.

"Leave my baby alone" Ja mama said as she hugged me and rubbed my belly.

"She been a cry baby, it's finna get worse now that she pregnant" my mama said.

"Literally" everybody said.

"Not too much.....not too fucking much" I told them as I picked karri up.

"Karri say baby" ja told her as he rubbed my belly.

"Baby in there?" She asked.

"Yes, sister" I told her as she reached down to rub my belly.

"I finally got my second niece" Niya said as she hugged me and rubbed my belly.

"Shid I finally got my first niece" Lay said as she held her daughter in her arms.

Lay gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Loyal.

"I'm too young to be a Grandaddy, y'all making me old" my daddy said and they laughed.

______________________________

"I love you so much Mr. Morant" i told ja as I laid on him

"I love you more Mrs. Morant" he said and I smiled.

It got a good lil ring to it.

"Always and forever" I said as I rubbed my stomach.

Started a family, Got engaged and new house all in one day? Best Day of my Life.

Wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. Got a healthy baby, fine Ass husband and beautiful step child, couldn't ask for better.

"U gon pay to fix my lace" I told him as he rubbed my Booty.

"You know I always do" he said as I looked up and traced his chest tattoos with my finger.

I'm really finna be somebody mama, Ma Dre, mama dukes. Like damn bitch

❤️:3M@Jamorant: Mrs

❤️:3M
@Jamorant: Mrs. Morant💍.