Chapter 39

Christian Pov

The next day, I listened to the local news on television, as I drank my cup of coffee after breakfast:

"This is Lisa Carmichael from the Action5 News Team standing here at Pier 91 in the Queen Anne district of Seattle. After a series of events that occurred and developed overnight, a woman named Candice Barbara Weissman, living under assumed name Gina M Mackenzie, described as operating under many fake aliases, has been retained by the police. She is under suspect for the murders of prominent multiple husbands under her assumed aliases. She is under investigation for going on the run with her sister after the brutal murder and mutilation of her parents in Cruger, Mississippi back in 1973, which was an unsolved case. She will be formally charged as a local pedophile on multiple counts before the end of the day, as soon as the count is verified on multiple children." A picture of Candice Barbara Weissman flashed up on the television.

"Her sister, Margret Eliza Weissman, was the Bondage Madame Elena Lincoln charged for Pedophilia multiple counts and Attempt Murder. She was consequently murdered in jail while awaiting trial back in October, as you should recall." Elena's face flashes across the screen.

"Candice Barbara Weissman was found with evidence of this in her apartment and in a warehouse at Pier 91, where she tortured her victims over a period of fifteen years. She is in the hospital with severe vaginal burns, possibly due to her being a victim of one of her alleged victims. She was found in her own bondage torture chamber warehouse at Pier 91, tied up according to the policebeing burned continuously. The police were tipped off about her by an anonymous caller. We will keep you updated on more as the details about this case develop."

Anastasia stood and sat drinking her tea casually. I can't believe she did everything last night and acts like it never happened. She's an amazing woman. Anastasia said that the burns Candy received, while extremely painful, should do severe nerve damage also if she didn't suffer a heart attack before they found her, which of course, she didn't from the sounds of it. Prison will finish her off like her sister if the inmates get their hands on her for five minutes.

We will be sorting out everything Anastasia hauled in from the take and send anonymously a package with all the thumb drives and videos of Candy's extracurricular activities to the police in the next day or two. Taylor and his men are sitting through it all as we speak.

I will be liquidating Elena's and Candy's jewelry and setting up a fund for both of their victims. I set up an account and transferred Elena's over five million dollars and will wait for Anastasia to transfer me the over 19 million from Candy's overseas funds to the account. Once the jewelry is all sold from both of those bitches, the money will be deposited there also and tallied to cover all expenses in treatment for the minor victims of both pedophiles. Trust funds will be then set up for the education for each individual.

Anastasia and I leave for work with Taylor. Anastasia finished the dissolvement of Anderson Lumber and Steel. The materials alone to incorporate into the GEH's existing companies will be a healthy beneficial influx. I had Andrea Parker contact the CEO for an appointment. It was in Meridian, Idaho right near Boise. The building after inspection and shipping out the materials could be sold. 

Roz came into my office and said, "Christian, I have Ana working on the next projections of Drayton International Technologies, they are a green energy company that recycles electronics and refurbishes them to resell to the public at secondhand prices on multi network platforms over the internet. They seem to have gotten themselves in debt from bad investment choices. Ana says that on the surface at first glance it appears they tried to expand too quickly. She's doing a financial analysis and project projection on them. The peculiar thing is they contacted us, not the other way around." My phone rings.