Chapter 20

Pov?

I can't believe she is making Master have sex in his bed. Mistress said she was manipulating him to do her bidding. She even makes him have vanilla sex with her. Masters needs aren't made for that. She is trying to change Master into something he is not. Poor Master, I must free him from this creature who wastes his talents on vanilla sex. I will get to her when my Master is not home. She will pay for damaging him. I will make her pay… She almost woke up and saw me. I'm too quick for her though. I must leave to not get caught through the service elevator. Gail did not know I saw her codes when she took me down when I helped her with groceries that one time. I will be back and watching.

—------------

Christian Pov

I woke up with my kitten in my arms. She is so soft and sweet. I really loved last night. I never knew how good it could be. She was so responsive and sexy. I am so deeply in love with this woman. I've never trusted, touched or tasted anything so sweet as being with my beautiful Anastasia. She makes me so happier than I've ever been in my entire life. 

She's waking up and makes her little kitten noises and wiggles her feet. I'll never get sick of how cute that is. I started kissing her neck and said, "Hello my beautiful Anastasia, good morning." 

She giggled and said, "Good morning, handsome Christian, my sweet." She sits up holding her elbow up. 

I forgot her sling last night. I got her a clean t-shirt, jogging pants, bra, panties and sling from her supply of clothes in my dresser I cleared out for her. I helped her get dressed. I say, "Are you sore from what we did last night?" She blushes.

She said softly, "Not much, just a little bit." I smile at her and I wrap my arm around her waist. We walk out to get breakfast. My mother invited us over to swim and have a barbecue today around noon. I figured I'd work a couple hours before leaving for Bellevue.

Anastasia worked also while I did, she tries so hard to earn her paycheck, even remote working. Ros said she has found a couple more potential businesses to acquire and Anastasia gave financial breakdowns of the stock values and expenditures of diversifying, after acquisition. She is really such an asset. The spreadsheets and Anastasia's financial statements and recommendations make decisions so much easier than before. Rappaport never went as detailed or as thorough in breaking down cost, expenditures, and value of projecting cash flow like her. She's a mathematical genius and it shows in her work. Ros thinks she walks on water. Anastasia and I never talk a lot of business because she has nailed every detail in all her reports. I do ask questions now and then, as does Roz from time to time over the last few weeks. It changes our risk assessments and lowers our losses in revenue. It's amazing. She's worth every penny she earns. I can't say that about many people I've met in my life, but her and Roz are my most dependable assets. I'm glad I found them.

We head out to Bellevue in my R8. I help her out of the car as we walk into the house. My mother is in full party mode. She kisses and hugs us in greetings and goes back in the kitchen telling us to go out on the patio. I walk out on the patio and Mia comes bounding up to us and stops short to gently hug and kiss Anastasia on the cheek. My family has accepted her as part of the family in less than three weeks. She has so easily inserted herself, like she always belonged. I couldn't be happier about it.

Elliot comes up with a beer in his hand and says, "So little lady, who do you think will make it to the World Series this year? You're the mathematician genius, so Christian says. What are the odds?"

Anastasia gets that concentrated look on her face and says, "If I were to lay odds of percentages and averages of both leagues, plus the starting line up, I'd say Rangers and Cardinals look promising this year. That's my projection. But, anything could happen." Elliot looked pensive and I walked off to get Anastasia a lemonade and myself a beer.