Chapter 26

Christian Pov 

Two weeks had passed, Elena died from a pencil jammed in her carotid artery and bleed out in minutes. I guess someone in jail found out she was a pedophile. Her will said I was in her will to inherit everything she owned. What a joke. I refuse to claim her body and a pauper's grave for her is fine. The IRS when done investing will notify me of what it found on tax evasion. When I told Anastasia she remembered she forgot to transfer the money out of her Swiss bank account. So she did transfer the funds to my bank. She put $100,000 of her own money in her account to keep it active and interest bearing.

Everything was turned over to the FTC and FBI on Griffin Stanton. That will be tied up for a long while with a list as long as your arm of charges. They will tell us what to do over time to stop the drain on money.

Olivia Blandino, has pretty much torpedoed her father's career. She had her hearing was formerly charged for Attempted Murder(1 count), Accessory to Corporate Espionage(31 counts), Gross Misdemeanor of wiretapping(1 count). If charges stick she could serve 12-30 years and a maximum of  $505,000.

Dimitri Giordano confessed, according to his attorney, because the evidence was stacked pretty high against him. He was up for federal charges too. It was reported to the FTC and FBI also, who got involved because he had already stolen 35 million of my money out of two companies, so far in hacking accounts, but the vendor fraud caught their attention. I was glad he just got started.

Kate Kavanaugh got a court date of December 3rd for her trial. If convicted she could serve 4-8 years. Eamon Kavanaugh called me to beg me to drop the charges on his daughter. I told him the charges Conspiracy to Commit Attempted Kidnapping and Assault, Accessory to Drugging to Commit Rape, will stand. I said his daughter sent a psychopath and serial rapist on Anastasia and whatever happens with this situation she caused will also have charges levied on her head in the near future. Eamon Kavanaugh said he was sorry for the taking up of my time and hung up. I guess he realizes that his daughter is one fucked up person.

This Wednesday, October 17th, Jose's trial starts. Ana will be called to testify. I'm going with her. It's going to be a media circus because I'm going too. We are the it couple of Seattle, until some Hollywood or Music Industry dummy does something stupid and we're not interesting any more, for some reason. Oh ya, money. People need to get a fucking life and leave mine and Anastasia's alone. Grrr….. now that there is no Elena trial, we should go away for a week somewhere warm, unless this damn trial drags out.

—---------------

The courthouse was a zoo. We sat up front, behind the prosecutors. They brought Jose in through the side door. He glared at Anastasia with hate and I squeezed her hand in mine. My dad sat on the other side of her, to support and explain anything she needed. 

They had police witnesses and statements, Anastasia's statement, hospital reports of the parking lot assault, the kidnapping evidence recovered at the scene with Jose's and Kate Kavanaugh's prints on the GHB pill bottles. The broken restraining order for the drugging and the hospital reports proving involuntarily attempted murder. 

The prosecutor told Anastasia to answer all questions truthfully and precisely. They did not coach at all.

The first witness for the prosecution was the superior officer on scene of the second assault to do bodily harm and attempted kidnapping. Second, was the supporting officers at the scene. Next, the evidence of the incarceration of the perpetrator for breaking the restraining order, for the drugging/resulting in aggravated assault and an involuntary attempted murder charge and the first assault. Covering and the "accidental release" that resulted in a second assault and attempted kidnapping.