Chapter 25

Christian Pov

Anastasia said one day this week and was getting upset telling me, "Why are people from your life and my life trying to do me in? I'm tired of people hurting me physically. I gotta stay out of the damn hospital. I guess I defended myself well enough, or I'd be dead by now. I know I blew all my sick days away. Now, I'm working on my vacation. Can't people just leave us the fuck alone?! I've fought enough tigers lately, Christian. I seriously need a big break." I agree with her that she needs to rest. Jose's trial starts October 17th and then Elena's trial is November 1st. I'm sure they will call her up to testify against them. 

In the meantime I'll double security being that Jack Hyde fucker is out there laying in wait. We have coverts watching him go from one BDSM club to another. They report he doesn't know what personal space is concerning women. He is very handsy with the women from work when they go to the corner bar, Fifty's, on Fridays after work.

Olivia's arraignment last week was pretty straight forward. The Attempted Murder with intent and Corporate Espionage, it was pretty high profile with her father being Senator Blandino. She didn't get bail, thank God, or she'd be in Mexico by now drinking margaritas. Her hearing is this week on Thursday. We found that in eight months, that little bitch, gave Dimitri Giordano, over thirty one corporate files on previous acquisitions. That's thirty one counts of Corporate Espionage plus, a Gross Misdemeanor for planting thirty seven bugs, one count of Attempted Murder with intent to do bodily harm. She's not going anywhere.

Dimitri Giordano was arraigned with thirty one counts of Corporate Espionage, a Gross Misdemeanor for planting thirty seven bugs. They found all thirty-one hard copy files in his possession at his home, along with the recordings and files copied on his home desktop computer. His corporate office had copies of the recordings on his laptop and the files were on his computer also. Being he had the stolen files at home and at his company, he's in double trouble with the Economic Espionage Act. He had been trying to break into the company's accounts under GEH's umbrella to transfer funds, which is a Corporate Account Takeover, also stealing commercial secrets is a Federal crime. There was no bail for him either. He's stepped in a big pile of crap doing what he did. He's looking at State and Federal prison. The list of charges is pending for his hearing in two weeks.

Anastasia looked up Dimitri Giordano on her laptop and ironically discovered he was the Italian guy with bad manners. She told him to take a hike at the French cafe, La Pichet, over two months ago. 

Anastasia is being discharged from the hospital today. She's doing well according to the doctors and my mom. Mom has been hovering over Anastasia like a mother hen. I think I heard mom say she's been through enough. Mom wants her to get married to me and give her grandchildren and all that stuff. We haven't got into that discussion yet but we should soon. 

I'm wheeling Anastasia out of the hospital and we are loading her in the SUV. Once we are in I notice a guy that looks like Jack Hyde standing across the street from the ER staring at us. I told Taylor and he snapped a picture of the guy. We left for home quickly. Damn predator stalking us. I should pay someone to make him disappear. I'm gonna make Anastasia get another phone, he just sent another fucking sick text.

"Hope you feel better, baby? I need you strong so you have some strength and stamina for the amount of sex we're gonna have when you're mine. He will not be able to stop me or I'll get him out of the way for taking what's mine, you'll be all mine, pretty baby. You looked so good."

Ana Pov

This guy makes my skin crawl and I feel dirty just reading his text. What a fucking predator. I hope he doesn't make a move, until I'm stronger to defend myself. I'm glad that all the people who have tried to hurt Christian and I are in jail with charges sticking to them so far and they are off the streets, but this guy is the craziest of them all I bet.