Chapter 34

Ana Pov

Sunday came and it was 'Tell The Fam Day' at Christmas brunch. Christian and I get dressed and I'm in a long sleeve white silk fit n' flare dress to the knee with my black suede lace up boots. I wore my hair down and my pearl set of jewelry. There is light snow on the ground and like, 16 degrees outside. Burrr… Christian and I did our Christmas shopping on our honeymoon and online so we could come home and just concentrate on work. I wrapped because Christian's wrapping looks like a five year old did it with a whole roll of tape on one package. I can't wait for my gifts from him. Yippy, I'll need scissors to wrap mine. I'll have to try not to laugh my ass off too much so as not to embarrass him. It's just too damn adorable how hard he tries for me.

We packed up the trunk of the SUV and left for Bellevue. We pulled in the driveway and Elliot came out to help us drag in the boxes and bags. He hugged and kissed me and patted Christian on the shoulder. The guys and I brought in everything. I took my big pumpkin cheesecake into the kitchen. Grace comes in and kisses and hugs me.

Grace said, "How are you dear? Christian and you have been working so hard for the last two weeks since you got back from your honeymoon. I wanted to go shopping with you for Christmas, but Christian said you both did your shopping on your honeymoon or online. I still can't believe you hit all that money and a car in Monte Carlo Casino. You are the luckiest person I have ever met."

I laughed and said, "I think Christian is my real good luck charm. He's the most fun person I've ever known. He makes me laugh so much."

Grace is smiling so happily. She says, "Honey he wasn't always like that at all, until you came into his life. He is a totally different man now. He is more open and care free. You're the best thing that ever happened to our family, Anastasia. You gave us all back a happy son and brother. We got another daughter in the deal too. That was God sent." She made me blush and kissed my cheek.

Christian says, "I need to borrow my sweetheart, mom and you need to come into the living room." Christian winks at me and makes me giggle. He takes my hand, kisses it and leads me into the living room. Grace is following.

Carricks says, "Here, Anastasia, my killer Lemon Martini." I take it and sit it on the coffee table and wink at Christian. He'll be drinking that one hopefully. I'm the designated driver. I said that to him earlier before leaving Escala.

Christian stands up and says looking at his family members, "Anastasia and I have a Christmas present for all of you today. On the first day of our vacation in the US Virgin Islands we got a present. Anastasia is eight weeks pregnant." Mia squealed and Grace started to cry.

Elliot hugs his brother and says, "Congratulations, Christian." He picks me up, hugs me, kisses me on the cheek and says, "Hey little mama."

Carrick kissed Grace and congratulated Christian and I with hugs and smiles. He said, "I guess someone else will be drinking that martini, huh?" I handed it to him and kissed his cheek.

I said, "Thanks, grandpa." He grinned from ear to ear.

Mia was excited and said, "I get to be an Aunty! This is going to be great! When will we know if it's a boy or girl?"

Grace said, "Four months, Mia. So you have to wait a couple more months before they tell us." Mia pouted.

Grace came up, held me close and said, "See, I was right, best thing that ever happened to this family."

I said, "I love you, Mama Grace. You're gonna be the best grandma." Grace hugged me and smiled through her tears.

Mia said, "What do you want Christian?"

Christian grins and says, "I want a mini Anastasia with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I want to spoil her and dance with her in my arms."

Ana said, "I want all my babies, no matter what they are, to have Christian's rare and beautiful gray eyes. The delivery date is July 25th next year, but it is tentative." I stood up on my tip toes and kissed him on his sexy lips. He looked at me adoringly.