Chapter 30

Ana Pov

After a couple days, they moved Ryan to Seattle Grace Hospital. Christian and I  were released already and driven to Bellevue by Taylor, on the insistence of Christian's mother. I slept hard in the hospital after the crash. I was exhausted and sore, but ok. I told Christian, once we got to his parents house, to stay there with Taylor. I was going with Sawyer to go get a few days of clothes for each of us at Escala. As we were leaving, Elliot asked for a ride to his company office, after dropping me at Escala. I guess his dad had picked him up and drove him here on his way home from work. I agreed. Gail was at her sister's place for today, so I had the place to myself, well other than a security guy.

Sawyer dropped me at the entrance and watched me go to get on the elevator before he would drive away. When the doors opened I went straight to the bathroom in our bedroom. I stripped, got in the shower and was washing off my bruises and cuts. Hospital soap is itchy. I came out of the shower and got dressed in my sweats, a t-shirt, socks and tennis shoes. I blew my hair dry and put it up in a high ponytail and I braided it. I packed us both a bag of clothes and set it by the bedroom door. I walked out the bedroom and took my salvageable muddy clothes, which I brought home in a bag, to the utility room where the washer and dryer was. I emptied my bag of clothes into the utility sink. I'll rinse them out later. I walked into the room next door to the library to get a book to take to Bellevue.

Someone came around from the back of the door, in the dark room to take me by surprise, as I stepped into the room. He put his arm around my throat holding a knife to my neck and said in a sticky and sickening voice in my ear, "You're mine, baby, like I promised. I'm going to fuck you real good, slut. Your friend, Kate Kavanaugh, said you have a pussy that you protect like a pot of gold. After I fuck you, you'll never think of Christian Grey again. Too bad me fucking around with the engine in his helicopter didn't kill the life stealing bastard." Why the hell is it always me in these fucked up situations? Well shit, I guess this is why daddy trained me so hard on Krav Maga. This is too much after a crash, for God's sake. Here goes nothing….

I reached up, grabbed his wrist with both my hands, pulled it down and away, as I twisted my body counter clockwise under his armpit and jabbed the knife in his ribcage twice real fast with force. I then twisted his arm behind his back digging the knife out of his weakened hand grip. 

I stepped away and yelled, "I wouldnt fuck you with someone else's infected pussy! You're the only pussy I see in this room! You almost killed me too in that crash, you bastard!" He was bleeding profusely from his left side. He was pissed off and was huffing for air. It was probably because the left lung was collapsing and/or filling with blood from two puncture wounds. He looked at me in shock and surprise. I want to torture the son of a bitch.

He frustratedly screamed hatefully, "I'm going to fucking kill you for this you bitch! Too bad that crash didn't kill you! Who the fuck do you think you are, fucking mini-me Rambo?! It'll take someone better than you to take me down, you little cunt!" He was flexing his hands. I am so done with this guy.

I taunted him by throwing him off guard with distraction, "I'm not Rambo. I'm Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, bitch! Believe me, big bad stupid Dom, you suck at fighting, like a little pussy! What's the matter, get your ass handed to you by a little bitty woman! You gonna cry?! Come on you serial rapist, squeeze a tear out for me!" He leaned against the wall huffing and coughing. I knew he would charge me after his little rest, if I pissed him off enough. He thinks I will drop my guard somehow. Maybe he'll bleed to death in his attempts to get me?

I hatefully said, "Yeah, that's what I thought a fucking coward! Too used to girls cowing down to your bullshit dominance?! I am no wallflower, dumbass! Come on stupid, it's dying time!"