Chapter 7

I started the engine and backed out of the space. I pulled out to drive home and had a car tailgating me. It's like they want to run me off the road, the bastard. I sped up trying to lose them. I turned right around a block a few times and they were on my ass. I flew down the side streets at 11 o'clock at night. I got out on the freeway on the I-5 headed north and opened her up stepping on the accelerator. I was losing them six exits later when I pulled off the exit and made three rights pulling into a very dark alley shutting my lights off. I sat there and watched them drive by twice in both directions. 

My phone was notifying me of text messages. I looked and saw it was Christian.

Where are you? You should have gotten home by now.-C

Are you ok? Did you forget? Please let me know, Anastasia.-C

I text him back:

Sorry, I had a tail following me. I had to lose them on the I-5. I'm sitting waiting while they keep driving by from my dark alley with my lights shut down. I'll wait for them to leave for another half hour and head home.-A

Oh my God, Anastasia, please let me know when you get home. I won't be sleeping until I hear from you. What kind of car is it or a plate number?-C

Ok, I promise. It's midnight blue or black, 2010 BMW M3, maybe, 4 door sedan.  I couldn't see the plate as they drove by the alley. It scared me because they were almost on my bumper climbing in my trunk.-A

Please be careful, I'm worried.-C

I will.-A

 I waited and pondered everything that took place tonight. I took out my pralines in my purse and started eating them thinking. It started out so nice and sweet until that pedophile showed up. His story of his life is so traumatic and sad. I just want to reach out to him, but he isn't getting what he desires in the end from me. His body, hands and lips felt so right. I am so conflicted when it comes to a man with the face and body of an angel and the hidden desires of a demon. My body aches for him. I know we are highly attracted to each other. That is painfully obvious. 

In all these years I never felt like this for a man before. Come Monday, I will shut this shit down in my mind because I have a job to do. I have an appointment at The Four Seasons at 9am to get ready for. I waited in this alley for 45 minutes, I'm going home. Hopefully, whoever that was following me gave up. I pop a praline into my mouth and start the engine, flip on the lights and go back to the freeway and head home. I didn't see anyone following me this time. I texted Christian when I got home, stripped, took a bath and slept hard because I was emotionally exhausted. 

Christian Pov

Good thing Anastasia knows her make and model of cars. That goddamn tail was fucking Elena. That's exactly the car she drives. She was trying to run her off the fucking road. I tell Taylor in a text message what just happened and Anastasia was safe at home now. He replied back that he will put a covert on Anastasia tomorrow at work and one on Elena.

I'll fucking end her now and it's gonna hurt. I'm cutting off financial backing tomorrow first thing when I get in the office. She will sick my mother on me but I'm not fucking around anymore. I will damage her worse if she keeps meddling with me or Anastasia. I take a shower thinking of her soft skin and stockings, as my hand strokes my cock. Her ass and breast fit perfectly in my hands when I kissed her on the couch. My God, she is so sweet tasting. She left me those truffles on the coffee table. I want to eat them with her so I can taste my two favorite things together, chocolate and Anastasia. I cum so hard my knees buckle. I have never had such a powerful ejaculation to knock me down and see stars. I bet having sex with Anastasia would be unbelievable. I pick myself up off the floor of the shower after I recover. My mood plummeted. I'll never know now that she is afraid of me and the fucking monster within. I'd give anything to taste her again. I go to sleep dreaming of kissing and tasting her.