Part 26

Blake told us "Why can't you? We can increase the security around you guys, we will manage to keep your step family away Brooke. I think you two should start leaving together. I am still not sure why aren't you atleast dating publicly yet?"

Xavier told him "We are just going with the flow, I don't know if I am ready to risk anything specially after today. What if someone again tries to hurt Brooke like today? I can't see her in any kind of pain."

Kate told him "That's not for you to decide. Ask Brooke also what she wants?" Xavier looked at me expecting an answer.

I just stated "We will talk about it later just us but right now I want you to go and spend time tomorrow with your dad and ask him to come to LA and stay with you."

He nodded and said "Whatever you say. Anyways I need to freshen up, I will be back soon." I know he wanted to say something but did not say. I will ask him later.

Blake said "I will also leave now, Kate you staying here or want me to drop you home?"

She told Blake "Obviously drop me." They bid good bye and left. Xavier dropped them till the door. As soon as he was back in the room, I told Xavier "Xav come here and sit with me."

Xav sat beside me and I immediately hugged him tight. Xav pulled me on his lap and started kissing my shoulder.

I asked him "What is going on in your mind Xav? And don't you dare lie. Today without even objecting you said whatever I say. I know you wanted to say something else. So what is it Xavier?"

He stopped kissing, hugging me from back, his head laid on my shoulder said "It's just that I am afraid Brooke. Afraid if Bella or Aria try to hurt you, if they find out we are still together. All I know and found out is your father's company is on the verge of bankruptcy and they are badly in need of money. What if they pulled any stunt and I am not there to protect you?"

I ruffled his hair and told him "Xavier are we forever going to stay like this afraid of losing each other? No we can't! We will stay low key if you want and keep our personal life a secret like we did here, but I want us to stay together. I don't think, I can sleep without you beside me anymore. I will not feel protected until I am in your arms like this. Please Xav baby lets stay together. We will increase the security like Blake said but let's stay together."

Xavier nodded and said "I know, I can't sleep too. I like it when I wake you up every morning with a kiss and then we have breakfast together. When I come back from work and you from the door till our room shower me with kisses telling me how much you missed me. Then during dinner complaining how busy your day was, how mean your boss was and how you wanted to kiss your boss and let other females staring at him know that he is taken. I love to pamper you with gifts that you love so much but for being modest say you didn't have to bring it. I love it when you demand things like cooking for you and then even feed you as you are too tired or lazy to even lift your arms to eat. I want all this to be permanent too."

I smiled at him, turned and pecked his lips. "Then what is stopping you? Let's stay together. Even if I have to stay at my uncle's place we will go to stay there together. Lets be those clingy couple and not leave each others side ever."

He nodded and said "I would love that. Okay lets stay low key but together." I nodded and kissed him.

He kissed me back and after few minutes put me back on bed with blanket. He told me "Will freshen up and come back in few minutes with your hot chocolate. Till then rest and don't you dare think about anything else or worry over something."

I nodded and used my Instagram in the mean time. I uploaded my tonight's pictures which Kate had clicked.

After that I just scrolled down until Xavier was back with two cups in his hand. He gave me my cup, sat beside me and asked "What are you doing?"

I showed him my Instagram and he asked me "Why do you use it so much?"

I rolled my eye and told him "Unlike you my husband, I am a social person. I have around 60K followers and I am quite famous fashion blogger. See I even have blue tick."

He saw my profile and asked while scrolling "Why just Hanna your middle name?"

I while sipping my amazing hot chocolate said "Difficult to find real me. I don't post much now, almost a year ago before I got the job I was a fashion consultant too. Why don't you use it? You are more famous than me and this will help with PR too."

He still scrolling and looking at my pictures told me "Do you think I can be so much social and even if I am what will I post?"

I nodded knowing him, he hates to click pictures and when I want to click one with him, I literally have to cry for him to click one picture.

I now a days secretly click his pictures and now have a album of his pictures. I told him "You can! Just post your pictures, few about company, upcoming events and related things. I mean you have such a handsome face."

He gave me back my phone and commented "I hate clicking pictures of mine."

I rolled my eyes, opened his name album and showed him "But I love it."

He started watching the pictures and asking me when and how did I click them. Few were from office when he was in corridor walking or talking to someone. Most were our home's pictures and a few when I secretly stalked him during working hours.

He kissed me and said "I don't think I have this many pictures since I was child as much as I have of one month."

I smiled and cuddle into him "I just love your face so damn much, can't stop clicking pictures of you. You know Kate and Blake said that you will be pissed after seeing this pictures and I told them you will kiss me. See I won $100 from each of them."

He snuggled close to me, turned off the lights and pulled the blanket on us. He again kissed "Tell them I can never be pissed at anything you do. You are like this small baby who is too adorable to get angry on. That's why I call you baby and love you so damn much."

I felt his erection and asked him "Xav do you actually love me so much or is it your erection saying? Today you have been saying I love you a lot."

He just snuggled more close and whispered "It is always there when I am with you. Today in that dress you were looking so hot, I again held myself from touching you. I had planned something for you when we returned back home but look how the day turned out to be."

I knew exactly what is needed to be done. I let myself lose from his grip and went down. He asked "What happened?" I kept my finger on his lip to make him quiet and then after going down pulled down his boxers and started sucking his erection.