Part 1

I am Brooklyn Hanna Adams my friends call me Brooke. I had turned 18 when my life turned upside down. In a blink of eye my life changed from a daddies little princess to a person working hard to survive and fulfilling her mother and father's dream.

I lost my mom when I was three, she died of cancer and two years later my dad remarried Bella. She was my parents friend and took really good care of me and her daughter Aria. Aria was three years older to me and an elder sister I never had.

On my 18th birthday was Aria's wedding. Aria loved me a lot and was the best sister but Bella she changed after her marriage with my dad. She started treating me badly but dad and Aria were always by my side.

A day before my birthday Aria and dad have gone to buy me a gift but I wished they did not go. That night they got in an accident and died on spot as the car burned down due to the impact. Aria was getting contract married to Xavier Knight. We knew nothing about him just that he was a business man and to save our company Aria was supposed to marry him in exchange.

As Aria and dad left, to save the company and get all the money Bella forced married me or more like blackmailed me to marry Xavier who I have never met in my life. I married Xavier a week after Aria and dad's funeral.

Xavier and I never talked to each other though we lived in same house we were just mere acquaintance. Xavier gave me his card to use and all the facility needed to live a happy life but I never touched his money.

When I was 16, I started my Instagram page. I was a fashion blogger and consultant. In a year I became famous and had around 10k followers. I give them fashion advice in exchange of money but it was not much for me to get admission in college.

I was still in high school when I married Xavier, I started charging a bit more for consultation and started saving money as I had nothing left. I also did a part-time job in Xavier's company without him knowing.

I worked as a substitute model and an assistant for model's. With my knowledge about make up and dresses everyone was quite impressed with my work and hence I had good pay. I am sure Xavier will never know I work here.

I joined business school, life was difficult for me. Work, studies and everything else was hard to manage but I did it.

I graduated business school with help from my best friends Rose, Liam and Lily. They have been my friends since we were in junior school and we went to same college.

Now for few years I plan to work in a company that pay's me good until I save enough to start my own company like my mom.

I just wish to start a company, then have a small happy family. I pray to God daily to find a happy ending for my sad lonely life.

********************************************************

I am Xavier Max Knight! I don't have a personal life all I have is a professional life, which is all I need.

I was 24 when I married a 18 year old due to a contract. At first I thought she will only be a burden on me but soon I realized she is anything but burden.

I feel pity for her, all I know about her is she lost her father and elder sister in an accident and her mother forced married her to me.

After our wedding I never saw her mother. She never talked to me and I never tried. I gave her my card as I felt now she is my responsibility but in all the four years we have been together she never used the card.

I first saw her when I went to meet her sister once. She did not notice me then as she was in a hurry but she looked so cute, innocent like a princess that needs to be protected. After that when I saw her at the funeral she was so depressed and it hurt me.

I never saw the smile or the cute looking girl I saw once ever in her. After marriage I sometimes saw her smile with her friends when they used to come to drop her or receive her but it was not the same.

I would have never married her but for my company I had to. The company which I once started was now in hands of investors who wanted someone reliable to run the company. To make them believe in me I had to get married and act like an adult.

I was never a player or had a bad image but still the investors were forcing me to settle down. My father had his own company and he signed a contract with Mr. Adams that if he marry off his daughter to me then he will save Mr. Adams company. Hence, here I am married to Brooklyn Adams.

Last week was her business school graduation ceremony which I never knew off. I did not knew she was so smart or how did she managed all this on her own, but here she was a topper in her school. I was invited as a guest to distribute graduation degrees.

I was shocked to see her, she was too but soon replaced it with a small smile. I felt so proud of her, I am so happy to have such a talented wife.

If I knew about all this I would have helped her, why did she never told me about it? Why did she never asked my help? Was her mother in touch with her and financed her education? God was I so focused on my work that I never paid attention to her. Did she have a good college life? Was all I have been thinking about.

When we got married I knew she was in school. In morning before I was up she left and when I came back she was already asleep. We both had our own room and never talked to each other. It's not like I did not care about her, but we never had a chance to talk and I have always been an introvert.

We both knew nothing about each other. After her school ended I never asked her what she did or which college she applied? Months later she got busy and we never again saw each other most of the times.

Sometimes when I see my friends and colleagues with their family I too wish that I have a family. But is Brooklyn the one for me or should I just let her go and have a happy life and start to find someone suitable for me to spend my life with.

But I don't believe in love, all it causes is hurt. I have learnt my lesson by seeing my best friend. He is a fool! He is in pain but his ways of not showing his pain is by being a drunk Casanova. Hence I have always been afraid of love.

********************************

Okay so this is the story about Brooke and Xavier a married couple for four years but still strangers to each other. Will they ever find love in each other or will they move on and have happy life separately.