Part 16

The food planned was replaced with the food of my liking. I guess they did not knew what Xavier liked and hence everything was of my liking. I am lucky that Xavier is not a picky eater. 

All through the hour we kept talking and making out in between. We even clicked a few selfies. I guess like our plan we have passed the knowing each other stage and moved to dating stage. I will miss him so much more now after he will leave, his kiss, his hugs, his touch and mostly him.

While we watched sunset in aww, Xavier as usual sat on his knee in front of me. This time he was on his one knee. He asked me "Brooklyn we are the most weird couple in this world. We married, almost divorced and then planned to date. But in all this confusion we started to love each other. I never thought that I would ever love anyone. In the past six years we have been married I surely was attracted towards you but it all changed after I returned from NYC. I still remembered the first time I saw you after a year, I saw how smart and good you were as an employee but then you turned and I saw it was no one other than my own wife. You had me there and then. I had planned to give us a try that moment but then I saw you with Will and it hurt until I found out he is your cousin. I had my hopes back and I thank my lucky stars that I had listen to my heart rather than brain for once. I want us to go on our second stage as planned lets date. Please be my girlfriend Brooke." 

I hugged him and said "I will be your girlfriend but I am also your wife forever remember that husband. God I love you so much." 

He kissed me and I kissed back, our romantic moment was here disturbed I heard Lily shout "What husband and wife? What does almost divorced means?" 

We pulled apart and everyone was now giving us curious look. Xavier told them "Please sit down and I will explain." 

Everyone adjusted around the table and I told them "Whatever we were going to tell you today. I too found out today while coming here." 

Xavier told them "Before leaving I withdrew the divorce paper as I felt bad that she was pissed because I divorced her. Yet again without telling her I took another big decision. But I am happy she forgave me, we plan to keep it a secret and will only tell people that matter. I am going through some stuff and don't want anyone to know about us until I am out of the mess. We plan to date and then eventually marry for public. Brooke had always wanted to plan her wedding according to her choice and so we will do that when we are ready for it. Until then if anyone ever finds about us we are dating."

Will commented "Man you are wiped! If anyone would have told me that Xavier Knight was like this, I would have laughed on their face thinking it as a joke but I saw it with my own eye." 

I hit Will on his shoulder for teasing Xavier. Will complained "Your wife is physically assaulting me man! Take this mad woman away." 

Xavier laughed and told him "I always thought I will be only one to be assaulted, good to see others suffering too. I am forever going to face her domestic violence man."

I rolled my eyes and told them "I am not talking to both of you. We are leaving come on Lily and Victor." 

Liam asked me "What did I do? Why are you leaving me alone?" I told him angrily "You did not tell me you were proposing him."

Liam told me "It was not planned, it happened. I was at Tiffany buying a ring for him and he saw me there. I told him there at Tiffany what I felt and wanted and he surprised me with the ring he had brought. So there wasn't anything romantic or planned. He told me his plan and Lily suggested when you texted that we let you two have a date. We planned to check on you and when we came here you were busy making out. We took pictures and even on time recorded your weird proposal. Who on the earth ask their wife to be their girlfriend. I knew you were mad but you have found yourself even madder husband." 

I laughed and congratulated them, after me even Xavier hugged and congratulated them. I was happy to see him get along with my friends. 

As it started getting dark Victor suggested we go to the club and it being Saturday was very busy day at club. 

As soon as we reached club Victor told Lily to enjoy with others whereas he went to look after the business. Lily suggested "Lets go and have drinks. God I am so tired from running here and there whole day." 

Xavier told her "We will accompany you but Brooke and I will not be drinking." I asked him "Why can't I drink? I want to drink please Xavier." 

He shook his head and said "You had a lot last night and I think you should have a dry day today. I am not trying to control you or anything, if you may think so but I don't want you to fall ill. You should have seen your face in the morning you looked so sick. You can drink again after a day or two I won't say anything but just for today give yourself some rest." 

Lily nodded and told me "He is right! You drank in your room after we slept I am sure about it. Because two bottles of vodka and a beer can was missing from refrigerator this morning and I saw it in Xavier's hand when he cleaned your room." 

I was shocked to hear that he cleaned my room and now I am so embarrassed, I asked him "Why did you clean my room? We could have asked a maid to do it after I was up." 

He told me "You looked so messed up and if you would have woken up in that alcohol reeking room you would have felt more sick and hence I did it. I know how it is when you wake up after such a bad hangover in dirty room. Neil used to puke and made more mess in the beginning and hence I used to clean his room before he woke up and he stopped puking and was fine next day." 

I hugged him, he is such a caring guy not just for his wife but also his friends. I told him "Okay I am not drinking today. You all go Xavier and I will wait for you on this table." 

After everyone left I apologized "I am sorry that I did not listen to you without explanation." He shook his head and said "I would have been pissed if you had just let me order you. I am happy you asked me for explanation." 

After that I asked him about Neil and he told me about his and Chole's story. They sure are cute couple.