Chapter 13

I will not bore you all with my notes. So this chapter will be dedicated to... @christinePocockRocke thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. At the end of the story this story will be dedicated to someone. Again thanks everyone and enjoy!!

As soon as we made it back to my place we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It was like we were magnets, completely attracted to each other and it felt so right.

His touch was like tiny little orgasms to my skin. I mean not that I knew what an orgasm really was but I imagined that it felt just this good.

I finally got a chance to grab a lock of his hair and pull, the sexiest growl escaped from his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed.

Once I dropped my bag on the floor he picked me up and at lightning speed we were in my bedroom. He never seizes to amaze me.

Without thinking I slid my shirt over my head exposing my black bra and then we went at it again.

First I was on top, then in the blink of an eye he was on top. Wait, on top? What am I doing? I am a virgin I am not ready to have sex.

"Danilo, are you using your pheromones on me?" My breath became labored.

"No need to, this is all you baby." His voice muffled by my hair.

"Wait Danilo, I don't know what has come over me but I don't think I am ready for this yet." He began kissing me from my neck traveling ever so slowly between my breasts, careful not to touch the swollen bulbs aching to be caressed.

He then traveled slowly down my stomach and stopped just above the button to my pants. He looked up at me with red eyes and said, "You are right, we can't continue. I forbid to continue until you consent to be mine with a clear conscious."

He stood up and began to help me up. His eyes were downcast. 

I used that time to grab my shirt and slip it back on. "I would like to start dating you though. If you can't accept the fact that we are mates I would more than anything love," his eyes met mine, they were still red "for us to be a couple. No marking, no sex and no rushing. We will take everything as slow as you would like. I have nothing but time."

Nothing but time. This was kinda depressing. As I age he will forever stay the same. It certainly was something to consider. I would be turning twenty five within the next month. Hopefully that would be enough time to think about it.

I mean will he be the only man that I... I couldn't finish that thought, he turned to look at me. How shameful. I then began to erect a wall between myself and him.

"Can I think about it?"

"To be honest Raven, how many other men have you felt like this with?" he brushed a hair from my cheek and over my shoulder. The sparks gave me goose bumps. I didn't want to live without this feeling.

They say that love comes only once in a lifetime, and as I looked into his eyes I knew that this was it.

"I have lived my teenage years alone, I celebrated my twenty-first birthday alone. The last thing that I want is to be alone."

I felt all of my emotions coming to the surface. I have known this man for only a week and a half and I feel so safe with him. The last thing I want to do is hurt him and I feel that he feels the same about me.

How could I be sure? What if he leaves me like my mother did? What greater connection is there between a mother and a child? An actual human being growing on the inside of you. Just to up and decided that you would leave your son, daughter and husband.

"I'm just not ready. I need to know that I can actually trust you, to the point that you won't hurt me emotionally. So please give me a little space."

Before leaving my room he turned and kissed me. "It's a good thing you stopped me. If we would have continued you would have become pregnant. You feel this way" he said at the wave of a hand, "Because you are ovulating. I will text you later. I love you."

In a fraction of a second I heard my front door close.

I stood there in my very own house in shock, that this hunk of a man just used the L word. I felt a little piece of my wall that moments ago I erected begin crumbling away. He is sooo not going to play fairly.