chapter 25 - Buying a Friendship Back

Perrie had lost her mind.

This was what was happening.

The young Geordie was trying not to talk too much because she had already pissed off the whole hair and makeup department, which was basically Aaron and Zach but these are two people that she knew better than to annoy.

And she hadn't meant to. Really. It was an accident!

She was running in the corridors trying to find the girls. She wanted to show them asap the photo Alex had just posted, and she wanted their advice. So, she hadn't noticed where she was running or into whom.

Perrie in all her enthusiasm had ran into Aaron who collided with his assistant who was rolling a cart filled with hair and makeup products. The cart fell and on top of it, the assistant. Needless to say only a handful of products survived.

And they had a performance in less than an hour, so now she was sitting with her mouth shut not checking her phone and letting Aaron pull her hair until he could prepare her.

It was Alex's fault.

He was the one making her lose her mind.

And by definition she hadn't lost her mind, she knew exactly where it was. With Alex Oxlade.

Her dreamy sexy boyfriend who made sure that even when she wouldn't see him, she couldn't not think of him. Because he had no right to upload pictures like these. Not after what happened the other day, and definitely not when she was pretending that she didn't have an instagram account.

Perrie might not have followed Alex but she was regularly checking for new updates. She couldn't really follow him, if she would then the gig would be up. He'd know that she was famous, if not for the little verified tick then from the millions of followers. And his updates had started becoming much more frequent these past few days.

The boy was definitely challenging her. And she needed advice. Should she give in to the challenge or not.

Thus when Jade walked in Perrie sat up and watched the displeasure in Aaron's face.

"I'm sorry." She spelled out and sank herself like she did before.

Jade just raised her eyebrows amusingly and started the typical conversation one would; there's a lot of people outside, it's a nice venue, bla bla bla.

Meanwhile the blonde Geordie knew there was a text on her phone and she was dying to see it. But she couldn't not now, she had to restore her relationship with her friends first.

"I'm really sorry, guys, I am. I never meant for any of this to happen, it was an accident."

Aaron was the first one to give in. "We know. You just made it a lot harder for us tonight."

"We don't hate you though." Zack explained.

"What if I buy you dinner later?"

This seem to make them happier. And honestly it made Perrie happier, she liked spending time with these guys, even if she had to pay for their meals.

"I hope you know your buying dinner to all of us" Jade even when she was clueless wouldn't miss an opportunity for a free meal.

"Only if you help me." Perrie was about to finally talk about what had been on her mind constantly the past few days as Leigh walked in.

"We have to work for our dinner?" Leigh whined but caused Jade to grin.

Perrie picked up her phone and showed them the picture.

"What the hell is that caption?" Leigh was the first to react.

"Your lad is a good one." Jade let out a big 'Ha'.