Chapter 14 - Catching up

Perrie's POV

"You're just in time for the live stream. Tell me you remember the livestream?"

"Yes, Jade, you've told me about the livestream all day." Perrie told her friend. She had just arrived at the studio they were working from today and she was quite late because of the traffic, that meant they had to rush.

"Okay, just making sure. It's gonna be an hour long thing so we need to be prepared."

"Management said it'd be laid back though. Just a conversation, the usual questions." Leigh tried to explain and brighten the energy of the room.

"And then we have the meeting with the SYCO board." Jade put the pressure back on the conversation.

"And that's when I lose my head." Perrie commented.

"It's not gonna be that bad." Leigh tried to say while Jade was nodding in agreement with the previous statement.

"We'll have your back, though." Jade tried when Leigh elbowed her.

"Explain to me again what happened?" Perrie requested. After the relaxed morning with Alex she was almost startled by the intensity of her workday.

"Basically at some point we had to leave without you. So we decided we'd sneak away from the paps too. But they found us. And all the tabloids back home are saying we had a fight and that's why you left without us. Or you sneaked out to be with someone."

"Which is true." Perrie commented.

"Or that you were passed out on the dance floor and we left you there." Leigh added.

"And why are they angry? This could have happened either way."

"They wanted the pap shots of all of us leaving together." Leigh explained as Jade nodded.

"Of course they forgot to tell us that." Perrie rolled her eyes

"Pfff, it's okay. They're gonna yell for a while and that'll be it."

"Now we need to get excited for the livestream."

"Not phones this time Pez." Leigh-Anne reminded Perrie.

"No phones I promise."

~~

The livestream was more fun that Perrie expected it to be. Their fans were delightful even behind their screens. They were slowly getting through fan questions. Slowly because the girls kept laughing at each other and telling stories.

"Ooh I got a nice question. Jade wiggled her eyebrows.

"What is it, bubba?" Perrie used her sweet voice.

"Girls tell us each 3 things men do that you find hot. Please don't do the usuals, being funny etc" Jade read.

"Oh we're really gotta work for it. They don't want the simple answers." Leigh commented.

"Well they're simple because they're important. If he's not funny and he's not passionate about his work, I don't want him." Jade joked.

"But I'll give it a go. Hmm," she thought "do you guys have one?"

"I do!" Perrie cheered. "You know when a man has a stubble and he does this," she ran her hand through her imaginary scruff. "I really like it." she said in pitchy voice. Alex running his hand through his scruff kept dancing in her mind. And then a next picture.

"Oh or when they give you that cheeky smile. The one where yeah they're being super sweet but they act cool and tough about it. I really love that." Perrie looked around at her friends still thinking to come up with something.