Chapter 6 - Headlines & Questions

...Our favourite girl band is (FINALLY) back in the states. After a whole year of physical absence from the USA showbiz, little mix are back here promoting their 4th album glory days.

This week they're taking New York by storm, they're making all the runs, doing all the interviews and meets and greets and we couldn't help but notice;

Perrie Edwards has succumbed to her old ways.

First of all, in case you have been living under a rock, little mix are the winners of the british x-factor of 2011, making them the first ever group to win the competition. The girl group consists of Leigh- Anne Pinnock (24), Jade Thirlwall (23) and Perrie Edwards (22).

The 22 year old blonde singer who has been previously accused by her bandmates of using her phone all the time is doing it again.

After this unforgettable clip (link) we can't help but wonder.

In the clip we see her bandmates Leigh- Anne and Jade name her at a game of who's more likely as the person attached to her phone and her quick and sassy response of 'not anymore' subconsciously (or not) shading her then still fresh breakup with 1d ex- member Zayn Malik.

It became clear that Perrie was in constant communication with her then beau via texting, due to their busy careers keeping them in different continents at times, and she had stopped being obsessed with her phone after the break up.

Now after one year we've noticed Perrie spending more and more time on her phone again.

The English singer has been snapped checking her phone in multiple photos this week (see below), smiling and texting back, quite lovingly if we say so ourselves.

And we're not alone, fans have turned to twitter to share their theories and observations.

@perriespet

Perrie Louise Edwards I see you texting through the live stream👀

@mixerlovebot

Every photo and video I've seen of little mix from fans, Perrie's looking at her phone or smiling goofily

Is something happening?

@zerrieforever

Is she??? Texting him??

Honestly we can't help but wonder ourselves. Has zerrie come back to life? Are there sparks igniting the old flame between the famous pair?

Check out our other articles about little mix's trip to Usa.

Perrie's POV

"I'm not that obvious." The blonde, blue- eyed, one dimpled young woman dropped the phone on the coffee table with a thud.

Two heads turned so fast to face her.

One that belonged to an afro black haired woman and one to a brunette with wild thick locks.

"Pez..." the woman with the afro started to say but the one next to her finished for her.

"You can't be serious."

"You haven't let your phone out of your grasp since we landed."

"Since we were on the plane even." The brunette emphasized her friend's point.

"Believe me, Jade" Pez turned to the brunette "you've made that abundantly clear. But it's not that bad?

It's not that obvious..." her voice went a little higher for the next sentence