Chapter 22 - Tours & Moms

Turns out one Francisco was a lie.

And one week was also a lie.

Perrie was huffing and puffing at the revelation. She should be happy that shout out to my ex was doing so well. Because it was.

The song had climbed all the way to number 2 in the UK with buzz going around it could be number 1 next week, it was doing so good here in the states as well, and the music video was quickly becoming as big as black magic was.

That meant people were actually asking for little mix to perform at shows and they'd be foolish to ignore that.

So San Francisco had quickly be replaced by mini tour in America. They would go to all different states, and sing in every single one. They wouldn't even take the bus because they had to be quick and US is too wide for this happen.

So that meant airplanes and hotels.

The girls were buzzing with the success. Maybe after all these years they were actually gonna break America.

It was their second day on the road and they'd do a live interview and performance with a live interview this time.

It would be in the early afternoon on a stage with less than a hundred people watching them.

Jade was a bit anxious about this one. She had erased all her photos with Jed from Instagram and now people knew for sure that they had broken up. Leigh was there to reassure her that it'd be alright and Perrie too.

They would perform acoustic versions of the songs which they always loved. They'd sing black magic, start with a bang and whatnot, and move would be next then secret love song and then finally shout out to my ex.

In between they'd have questions.

Everyone went off at black magic. Perrie couldn't believe that this amount of people could create this much energy but she loved it. She was jumping up and down once they were done and hugged the girls tightly. The interviewer came on stage and the girls proceeded waving and trying to talk with fans until he was ready.

The start of the interview went as expected, he welcomed little mix to the states, he asked them about the new song the album, and then their favourite song to perform. Jade told him she really loved performing move and off they went again.

When it was time for secret love song Perrie was having so much fun with the people there, reading their signs out loud and sending hearts. But then Jade's voice echoed all around.

We keep behind closed doors

And Perrie focused on her friend.

Every time I see you I die a little more

Perrie bit her lip and thought of the lyrics more.

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtains fall

It'll never be enough

They had wrote this song, imagining a heterosexual illicit affair. Two people who couldn't be together but that's all they wanted. And they did that, but holding it a secret was eating them alive.

The song had taken a life of its own when people from LGBTQ community embraced it and made it their own. The girls couldn't believe that their song meant so much for so many people, that they had touched them in a way they hadn't planned too.

They thought it was fate, and they had agreed that this was the lgbt anthem and they'd forever dedicate it to them.

But right now, this song was about Perrie.