Chapter 19 - Day Off

For the person waiting impatiently 🌝

 The next time Alex and Perrie would meet each other took much longer than Perrie would like. The whole week little mix were preparing like crazy doing vocals, rehearsals and all sorts of planning, because on Saturday they would perform live their new single on the x factor stage.

Performing shout out to my ex was a huge deal. It signaled the beginning of a new era.

The glory days' era.

But people didn't know yet. Shout out to my ex would be their first single of the new album and people had no idea what little mix were preparing for them. They'd feed their fans so good, Perrie couldn't wait.

But shout out to my ex was also the song they wrote for Perrie. When Kamille came to them with that idea and they started working on it, everyone giving ideas and Perrie venting about all the things she didn't like in that relationship, they knew they had something special. But they also knew they were about to cause some turmoil with that song.

Leigh- Anne had told her to screw it, she shouldn't care what people were gonna say and Jade had reminded her that they were already talking about her anyway. So Perrie agreed. Whatever people would say the girls would face it together.

So on Saturday the blonde was filled with all different kinds of feelings. From anxiety to enthusiasm.

They were phenomenal. The performance went great, not a single visible mistake was made and by the end of the song people were trying to sing the lyrics. And those weren't their fans, those were fans of x-factor, the American x-factor, people who didn't even know little mix existed.

The girls and their team had celebrated accordingly and they were ready for what was to come. They'd have Sunday off and then it would be performing and giving interviews almost daily. Making all the rounds again, make sure people know them.

But Perrie had Sunday off.

And Alex had Sunday off.

And that's how Perrie found herself in front of his doorstep in the morning ready to spend the entire day with him. They hadn't spent so much time together before and she was so ready for it.

She heard the barks before she heard her man's voice telling them to be quiet. Perrie smiled as soon as he opened the door.

Alex was smiling at her and behind him there were Leo and Otis just looking at her. Perrie had met them before, how couldn't she when she was at his house so often? And she loved those little doggies.

She greeted every single one of the boys and they walked inside.

"I can't believe we managed to have the same day off."

"A bunch of workaholics we are." She joked, but they really were. Especially her, she had to be with the demanding dreams she wanted to achieve. But even Alex, who had less demanding dreams was working hard at his gym. Actually, she wasn't sure what Alex's dreams were.

"Let's start this day right."

Alex told her before pulling her in for another light kiss.

"What'd you have in mind?" She smirked at him.

"I thought we could exercise."

"Sweat it out." Perrie was game on, for sure they should.

"Let's release the tension." All Perrie could think about right then was her release.

"You've came prepared too I see." Oh she was prepared to come alright

"I like your tennis shoes, they're good for running."