Epilogue ~ Havi

Epilogue ― Havi
Many months later...

“Lou-Lou!” I screamed extending the last vowels as I opened the front door with my own key. Yes, I had my own key of Louis’ flat. I had it since Harry and Louis decided to have their own flats instead of sharing one. Probably the fact that both had girlfriends and serious relationships helped them make that decision.

I knew he was in his flat because I had texted him before, asking him where he was because I had the most amazing news ever and, of course, I had to share that with him immediately. Joy was the only one who knew about this and Mr Boss. After he told us the news, I ran to tell Louis. I knew he was going to be proud of me and really happy.

“Havi?” He asked coming out of the shower with only a towel around his hips and his hair still wet. Little drops falling on his bear shoulders. I stopped there, contemplating my boyfriend and suddenly forgetting the reason I was there. “Havi? What happened? I didn’t think you’d get here so soon.”

I was still staring at him, maybe drooling. You couldn’t blame me, anyone in my position would’ve done the same, even if they were lesbian. Even straight guys. He was just standing there, looking gorgeous and tempting while I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, or the drops that were sliding slowing down his skin, over his chest…

Shh, hormones, shh, I told myself mentally chewing my lower lip and playing with my key. I loved my key.

“See something you like?” He asked taking a step closer and I noticed how loosely the towel was around his hips.

We had been together for over a year, of course I had seen him naked before. I had spent a lot of nights at his flat and I even had some of my stuff here, so it wasn’t like I had never seen him like this, because I had, it was the fact that he always left me star-struck, just like the first time, with all my dinosaurs going crazy in my belly at the way he was looking at me whilst getting closer.

“Of course, that towel is damn sexy,” I answered trying to tell my lovely dinosaurs to calm down. We had got to this relationship already, I accepted that for as long as I was with Louis, they were going to be my constant companions.

“Only the towel? Man, it’s making me look bad then. I should get rid of it, don’t you think?” He teased me putting his right hand on my waist and pulling me closer. “I have my vanity, you know? I can’t let a towel make Lou bad, can I?”

I only chewed my lower lip as I looked into his eyes with the answer he wanted, which made him grin evilly as he put his other hand on my waist and closed the distance between our bodies.

“I thought so,” he whispered before he bent down and kissed me deeply.

* * *

I was running my fingers over Louis’ tattoos –he was getting too many of those– as we were both cuddling in his bed after a very interesting afternoon. Man, I loved when he had free time. It was always beautiful to have time to spend with him, even if we did nothing or we just stayed inside watching a movie. We liked to go to gigs together and I had met even more artists thanks to Louis.

I liked our routine, we worked our relationship out perfectly. Every time he had to go abroad or was busy with something, I worked hard in the station or studied for uni –I was about to finish my degree. And when he was here in London and had a bit of free time, we made sure to spend it together. Sometimes we had double dates with Harry and Maquita. They were so adorable.

Going out together was easier after the contest, as the fans accepted that their obsession wasn’t okay, that they were hurting the guys every time they hurt someone they cared about. We could go to Starbucks together –always with a bodyguard near, of course– and if we ran into some fans, they were always nice, even if they didn’t accept my relationship with Louis. Even if they preferred him to be with Harry, they weren’t rude or mean to me. That was fine, that was healthy.